IGNORED

Happy Birthday! VGS Contest!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

VGS-CanadaDay-MuricaDay-01.png.13859a8b0d5d5805567cbd761ec6404b.png

VGS_Fireworks_375.gif.eb5903e94c793225aa56d85855cd1ebf.gif.9e992324436a8c360c3bac9442940412.gif

Welcome back to another VGS Holiday Contest!  First off, thanks to @CasualCart and @BortLicensePlate for the gif and banner for the contest!  

Happy Birthday Canada and America!  

Now to the contest and rules!  

For the next 7 days, we will be celebrating the birth of these 2 countries by playing the following:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1038850/Boom_Boom/

Spend money to make money!!!!!  There will of course be prizes for the contest.  The game is on sale for $.99  It's on sale till July 8th so hurry and buy it so you can participate!

Rules are take a picture or screenshot of your scores and add them all up!  Simple as that!  You can get all your scores on the level select screen like so:

wtdIA7H.jpg

Feel free to replay any stage to up your score!  

The contest will end on 7/10/2021 at 11pm VGS time(EST) so get your scores in!

Top 3 scores will win the following:  

1st place will get $35 amazon gift card or cash equivalent through paypal
2nd place will get $25 amazon gift card or cash equivalent through paypal 
3rd place will get $15 amazon gift card or cash equivalent through paypal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Events Team · Posted

Happy to see another contest like this! I'll probably skip out on this one since the stress of Survivor back-to-back with the stress of Werewolf back-to-back with the stress of trying to get my own Werewolf setup up and running has completely exhausted me these last couple months frankly, but I'll definitely be spectating to see how everyone does! Good luck to those participating 🙂

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Happy Birthday! VGS Contest!
Events Helper · Posted

@acromite53 @Bearcat-Doug @koifish @ChickenTendas @spacepup @DefaultGen @Deadeye @G-type @FireHazard51 @JVOSS @KokiriChild @Mega Tank

You guys participated in the last contest, any of u interested in this one?  Free money minus the dollar u spend if you get top 3!!!!!!

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, DefaultGen said:

I downloaded and started playing it and I suck. Haven't wrapped my head around how to use combos. I want to hit all the fireworks when they're green but that's clearly not the best strategy in terms of exploding groups.

i c, well, practice makes perfect i guess, just wait till you get to the later levels!!!!  but ya, good luck, just poking people to make sure i keep my job right @Gloves 😟  😅  😟

• Eyeroll 1

Events Helper · Posted
10 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

oooh my i missed this.  is it still open???

yes

6 minutes ago, RH said:

I'd be down, but it's a PC game.  ATM, I can almost never play PC games.

Is there a mobile version and is that acceptable?

no 😞  but it is pretty light on the resources i believe.  Do you have a mac or something?

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

yes

no 😞  but it is pretty light on the resources i believe.  Do you have a mac or something?

Yes I have a Mac, and my work PC is locked down.  It's a hassle to switch between the two.  Maybe this afternoon if I find time, I'll try to play this on the Macbook, but I still got to get a score up for Dr. Mario.  I may not get to even give this a shot.

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, RH said:

Yes I have a Mac, and my work PC is locked down.  It's a hassle to switch between the two.  Maybe this afternoon if I find time, I'll try to play this on the Macbook, but I still got to get a score up for Dr. Mario.  I may not get to even give this a shot.

not sure its mac compatible, but if u buy it and u can't use it u can refund your purchase just so you know!  At least give it a try and it doesn't work then get ur refund!

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@acromite53 @Bearcat-Doug @koifish @ChickenTendas @spacepup @DefaultGen @Deadeye @G-type @FireHazard51 @JVOSS @KokiriChild @Mega Tank

You guys participated in the last contest, any of u interested in this one?  Free money minus the dollar u spend if you get top 3!!!!!!

I would be, but I don't own a computer to play it on. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I've got a lot going on this week as it were, and I can't afford to focus on this contest (I also only just found out about it 😛). I'll try to be more aware of it next time, but we'll see.

• Sad 1

I went to the Steam page barely an hour before the sale ended. I hesitated because the game looked a little boring, and thought "no wonder it's so cheap." But I downloaded it and...the game is actually kind of fun! Not bad for a game that only cost a buck.

Score total: 1,449,795

boomboompcscore.jpg.4e134027bb724479c2bfa64409ea0cc6.jpg

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
20 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

I went to the Steam page barely an hour before the sale ended. I hesitated because the game looked a little boring, and thought "no wonder it's so cheap." But I downloaded it and...the game is actually kind of fun! Not bad for a game that only cost a buck.

Score total: 1,449,795

boomboompcscore.jpg.4e134027bb724479c2bfa64409ea0cc6.jpg

I mean, u just made 34 unless someone else posts 🤣