Jump to content
IGNORED

Happy Birthday! VGS Contest!


Jeevan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Events TeamPosted
1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

here is my try.聽 still working on the combo and the fact you can hold the mouse and drag is a welcome over clicking each..Resized_20210708_220515_1729.jpeg.ceb61bddc5998610d67c5f0e2ee767f3.jpeg

as it stands that's a $25 try right there 馃槈聽 lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MemberPosted
On 7/6/2021 at 12:48 PM, Jeevan said:

@NESfiend聽since @bertsampson聽killed the fun in the doctor mario contest wanna try this instead?聽 lol

@Red you played in one of the contests, come join in!

I was too into聽that mole game聽this week and wanted to finish it before starting anything else. 聽There's no other place to 聽buy this besides Steam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
1 minute ago, Red said:

I was too into聽that mole game聽this week and wanted to finish it before starting anything else. 聽There's no other place to 聽buy this besides Steam?

Not that I am aware of.聽 It is only 5 bux tho, now that the sale is over, you still have 8 hours to play 馃檪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MemberPosted
15 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Not that I am aware of.聽 It is only 5 bux tho, now that the sale is over, you still have 8 hours to play 馃檪

It's just that I don't use Steam. 聽Not sure If I want to create an account and everything with them just for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
1 minute ago, Red said:

It's just that I don't use Steam. 聽Not sure If I want to create an account and everything with them just for this.

ya i get it.聽 Unfortunately I don't think there is any other way to acquire the game.聽 I will note for next contest that steam is not generally used by everyone.聽 I just figured this game was fun for the "season".聽 It was cheap enough for entry and it was decently fun.聽 I would play it again myself if not just to kill a bit of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
Just now, Sir Centroid said:

Haha, thank you! Sorry about that, I wanted to keep my score a secret until near the end.聽馃き聽I wanted to see what I was up against as far as聽competition went.聽馃憖

no worries, seems like you might have won, we shall see if anyone else did the same as you 馃槈

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jeevan unpinned this topic
57 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Sir Centroid聽wins hands down with his outrageous score of 3million+聽 PM incoming to top 3 馃槈聽聽

Thanks for holding this contest, Jeevan.聽It was聽fun!聽 I actually used my PC for something other than web browsing for once.聽馃榿

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Lol @Sir Centroid bro you went and got the top spot on the leaderboard for basically every single level.

Too much? Lol聽馃槅

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
Just now, Sir Centroid said:

Thanks for holding this contest, Jeevan.聽It was聽fun!聽 I actually used my PC for something other than web browsing for once.聽馃榿

Too much? Lol聽馃槅

You are most welcome, keep an eye out for more!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Jeevan said:

@acromite53@Bearcat-Doug@koifish@ChickenTendas@spacepup@DefaultGen@Deadeye@G-type@FireHazard51@JVOSS@KokiriChild@Mega Tank

You guys participated in the last contest, any of u interested in this one?聽 Free money minus the dollar u spend if you get top 3!!!!!!

I've been a "off the grid" all 4th and the week after so I missed this.聽 Not that I went anywhere but just checked out of all online stuff.聽聽

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I've been a "off the grid" all 4th and the week after so I missed this.聽 Not that I went anywhere but just checked out of all online stuff.聽聽

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

sorry buddy.聽 keep an eye out tho.聽 Next major holiday, prolly October, but other stuff in between

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

sorry buddy.聽 keep an eye out tho.聽 Next major holiday, prolly October, but other stuff in between

Next major holiday is my birthday.聽 I expect a rigged competition where I win by a聽land slide and get to gloat about till the next year's competition.聽 聽August is right around the corner so you need to start working on that now.

fxjN.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

Next major holiday is my birthday.聽 I expect a rigged competition where I win by a聽land slide and get to gloat about till the next year's competition.聽 聽August is right around the corner so you need to start working on that now.

fxjN.gif

Jeeves holiday bash for my birthday 馃槖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gloves unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Create New...