IGNORED

Happy Birthday! VGS Contest!

Jeevan

On 7/6/2021 at 12:48 PM, Jeevan said:

@NESfiend since @bertsampson killed the fun in the doctor mario contest wanna try this instead?  lol

@Red you played in one of the contests, come join in!

I was too into that mole game this week and wanted to finish it before starting anything else.  There's no other place to  buy this besides Steam?

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Red said:

I was too into that mole game this week and wanted to finish it before starting anything else.  There's no other place to  buy this besides Steam?

Not that I am aware of.  It is only 5 bux tho, now that the sale is over, you still have 8 hours to play 🙂

15 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Not that I am aware of.  It is only 5 bux tho, now that the sale is over, you still have 8 hours to play 🙂

It's just that I don't use Steam.  Not sure If I want to create an account and everything with them just for this.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Red said:

It's just that I don't use Steam.  Not sure If I want to create an account and everything with them just for this.

ya i get it.  Unfortunately I don't think there is any other way to acquire the game.  I will note for next contest that steam is not generally used by everyone.  I just figured this game was fun for the "season".  It was cheap enough for entry and it was decently fun.  I would play it again myself if not just to kill a bit of time.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Sir Centroid said:

Haha, thank you! Sorry about that, I wanted to keep my score a secret until near the end. 🤭 I wanted to see what I was up against as far as competition went. 👀

no worries, seems like you might have won, we shall see if anyone else did the same as you 😉 

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned
57 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Sir Centroid wins hands down with his outrageous score of 3million+  PM incoming to top 3 😉  

Thanks for holding this contest, Jeevan. It was fun!  I actually used my PC for something other than web browsing for once. 😁

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Lol @Sir Centroid bro you went and got the top spot on the leaderboard for basically every single level.

Too much? Lol 😆

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Social Team · Posted
On 7/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Jeevan said:

@acromite53 @Bearcat-Doug @koifish @ChickenTendas @spacepup @DefaultGen @Deadeye @G-type @FireHazard51 @JVOSS @KokiriChild @Mega Tank

You guys participated in the last contest, any of u interested in this one?  Free money minus the dollar u spend if you get top 3!!!!!!

I've been a "off the grid" all 4th and the week after so I missed this.  Not that I went anywhere but just checked out of all online stuff.  

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Sad 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I've been a "off the grid" all 4th and the week after so I missed this.  Not that I went anywhere but just checked out of all online stuff.  

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

sorry buddy.  keep an eye out tho.  Next major holiday, prolly October, but other stuff in between

Social Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

sorry buddy.  keep an eye out tho.  Next major holiday, prolly October, but other stuff in between

Next major holiday is my birthday.  I expect a rigged competition where I win by a land slide and get to gloat about till the next year's competition.   August is right around the corner so you need to start working on that now.

fxjN.gif

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

Next major holiday is my birthday.  I expect a rigged competition where I win by a land slide and get to gloat about till the next year's competition.   August is right around the corner so you need to start working on that now.

fxjN.gif

Jeeves holiday bash for my birthday 😒