IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Editorials Team · Posted

I've tried using a bidet. It's great! Instead of the toilet paper way:

1. Use toilet paper to smear poop around your netherlands

It's this:

1. Squirt water at your butt
2. Use toilet paper to smear water and poop around your netherlands

Either bidets don't work and a lot of people lie about it, or I have unnaturally thick/hydrophobic poops.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Splain said:

I've tried using a bidet. It's great! Instead of the toilet paper way:

1. Use toilet paper to smear poop around your netherlands

It's this:

1. Squirt water at your butt
2. Use toilet paper to smear water and poop around your netherlands

Either bidets don't work and a lot of people lie about it, or I have unnaturally thick/hydrophobic poops.

Well some people don't think cleaning themselves is even worth it so they just walk around and complain about the shitty ass they're stuck with.

Edited by Aguy
  • Wow! 1

27 minutes ago, Aguy said:

Well some people don't think cleaning themselves is even worth it so they just walk around and complain about the shitty ass they're stuck with.

I remember in HS we told some ladies that our buddy wouldn't wipe his ass when he had a pre-shower poop.

Edited by Nintegageo
language
  • Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Aguy said:

My wife and I watched Friday the 13th Part 3 the other day and noticed that multiple people on different occasions used the restroom and got up without wiping at all; no camera cuts or anything, just straight from shitting to standing, pulling up their pants, and then walking around.

The first guy even had actual shitting sound effects if I recall correctly.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
36 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Well, NJ just legalized recreational marijuana.

I may finally try it for once in my life and see if it can cure my (undiagnosed) PTSD after losing my son. I get daily panic attacks and wake up in cold sweats every few nights so might as well.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I've heard it helps many people suffering from that sort of thing. Hope you can eventually find something that will help ease that trauma for you. I may not have gone through something as devastating as you, but I'm very familiar with the constant panic attacks, and I know how horrible that is. Either way, I wish you the best.

Edited by ZeldaFreak

PredictIt has been down all day and it's killing me. The presidential election is like the Superbowl plus the Olympics of political betting and the site just gone! Would be so fun to watch the flippenings.

Other aggregate betting odds are here:
https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures?fbclid=IwAR1JQcF0cQimDMQIg6SZcBmFOAsVzSpo3B2t1x6cUQuA-GnWFx0p--tXki0

NYT has Georgia leaning blue. How can anyone sleep at a time like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

PredictIt has been down all day and it's killing me. The presidential election is like the Superbowl plus the Olympics of political betting and the site just gone! Would be so fun to watch the flippenings.

https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures?fbclid=IwAR1JQcF0cQimDMQIg6SZcBmFOAsVzSpo3B2t1x6cUQuA-GnWFx0p--tXki0

It says a lot about the media today when the betting lines are more reliable.

7 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Well, NJ just legalized recreational marijuana.

I may finally try it for once in my life and see if it can cure my (undiagnosed) PTSD after losing my son. I get daily panic attacks and wake up in cold sweats every few nights so might as well.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Try an indica strain and not one that is too high in thc content, if you start out with strong weed it might do the opposite of relaxation. Same goes if you don't like the idea of smoking, edible wise start with low dose.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I slept fine because I ultimately don’t care who the president is. I have my personal gripes for sure, but I equally dislike Biden, and Trump.

The day a libertarian has a real chance is the day I’ll personally endorse a candidate and vote. (Then again, 1 Samuel 8:1-21 tells me that I should ever vote at least the way I interpret it)

There’s no need for “MAGA” when America is already great. But people need slogans...

• Sad 1

Just now, ThePhleo said:

The day a libertarian has a real chance is the day I’ll personally endorse a candidate and vote. (Then again, 1 Samuel 8:1-21 tells me that I should ever vote at least the way I interpret it)

Would be genuinely curious how that is your takeaway from that particular passage...

4 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

Would be genuinely curious how that is your takeaway from that particular passage...

We no longer have Kings in the new world, but the concept of a President is still very similar.

Its more specifically 10-18, and gods own words in 7-9 are chilling. I interpret gods words as saying that to have a king (or President) is to have a false god.

21 minutes ago, cartman said:

When will the winner be known i thought it was gonna be finished by now.

When all the ballots are counted.  This election has an unprecedented amount of mail in ballots (probably due to COVID) and many states are counting those last.

This is the reason for Trump saying to "stop counting the ballots now".  Seems to be that the majority of mail in ballots are Democratic.

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

When all the ballots are counted.  This election has an unprecedented amount of mail in ballots (probably due to COVID) and many states are counting those last.

This is the reason for Trump saying to "stop counting the ballots now".  Seems to be that the majority of mail in ballots are Democratic.

Oh i see so there is no set end but whenever the counting is done.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Its more specifically 10-18, and gods own words in 7-9 are chilling. I interpret gods words as saying that to have a king (or President) is to have a false god.

Just curious what you would suggest as an alternative. No leadership and just hope people do the right thing?

41 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

We no longer have Kings in the new world, but the concept of a President is still very similar.

There is a considerable difference between a President as a "first citizen" and a king.

1 hour ago, cartman said:

Oh i see so there is no set end but whenever the counting is done.

That is correct.  And it is so close that we have to wait.  Other elections can be called before all the votes are counted because mathematically there is no chance for one candidate to win or they have very clear projections that show a clear winner.  This election is way to close to call so we need to wait for every single vote to be counted.  Could be days.  Who knows.

• Like 1