IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - TMNT 3

BeaIank

On 4/29/2020 at 10:09 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Don't forget this!

He wasn't a "one hit wonder", he was a TWO hit wonder! 😄  Good thing he knew to strike while the iron was hot...cuz that iron sure didn't stay hot for very long.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Estil said:

He wasn't a "one hit wonder", he was a TWO hit wonder! 😄  Good thing he knew to strike while the iron was hot...cuz that iron sure didn't stay hot for very long.

I recently watched tmnt 1 and 2, fug 3, and it was a good time for sure.  GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! 

33 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I recently watched tmnt 1 and 2, fug 3, and it was a good time for sure.  GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! 

Watched secret of the ooze a few summers ago with my nephew and he loved it. This contest has me thinking about the right time to watch it with my son. Original was great, but a rare example where the sequel was better 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Watched secret of the ooze a few summers ago with my nephew and he loved it. This contest has me thinking about the right time to watch it with my son. Original was great, but a rare example where the sequel was better 

Very much agreed 🙂 

49 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

What are you doing here? I ain't seen an Estil score.  It's game time.  Put up or shut up! 

I have so scored!  I mean I am married, we had a honeymoon and all that!!  And we had a little girl and later a little boy too!  Sadly the little girl went to kitty heaven back in 2012 😞 

Edited by Estil
  • Sad 1

I have a question as I’m a little confused about the picture of your score when R=1. Will that be your score that is counted or only in the case of a tiebreaker? For instance if you get to shredder with R=1 and take a pic, then die on him once, then defeat him...So you’d have R=0 as your final pic with the end credits? Does that count or shredded need to be completed with at least R=1 remaining? 

IMG_20200503_213138.thumb.jpg.3b525b0a672022e60c8ba7580eedb966.jpg

Died to foot guy again. There were some silly deaths that I could clean up if I had more time. 

I've actually not played this type of beat 'em up where you can move up and down for more than 20 minutes before. I like it much better than the kung fu style. It gives the game more depth.

Edited by 0xDEAFC0DE
Fixing images
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had some free time this afternoon, and played a ton of the Mega Drive shmup Zero Wing that I recently picked up. Then I thought, you know what, I should probably see if I can beat my Turtles 3 score while I've still got the house to myself. And sure enough, I managed to improve it to 246,900. 😄

Shout out to @NESfiend for the BeBop boss fight tip. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Updated my score on page 3. Only 3k more so dont bother scrolling back. I was a few swipes from killing Krane. I can definitely get thru him if if I can get another run in. Big if with my parents coming in tonight to finally see the kid again.  Id like to get 880 or so with the 70k you get from krane, but I'd need a LOT more time to make shredder a reality. 

1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

nesfiend runs out of time as the tapeworm is just getting wormed up 

Brutal part is I thought I had a whole Saturday night. They were supposed to come tomorrow, butchanged their minds on no notice. I had to dump a run i had just started to speed clean the house. Real buzz kill. 

Edited by NESfiend