IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - TMNT 3

BeaIank

21 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Whelp I guess this is it for me.....surprised I got this far but I practiced a bit for this.  Full disclosure.....several guys smashed me with their balls......and right as I snapped it the game,chose for me I hope that's ok.......fuck!

466500     first choke me daddy then eat me daddy fml lol

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You were only 5,700 from maxing out the score too. You can do it!

Damn, @skinnygrinny ! What a crazy feat for such a short period of time for practice. It was delusional, but tons of fun competing this week. And I got WAY better at a game ive always loved. Go get 1st now! 

@Bearcat-Doug - can't believe you aren't going to do another run since you were conservative with the first one. Give us some Sunday drama!

@BeaIank - child's game!? Hope that refers to difficulty rather than subject matter. TMNT is ageless!

• Thanks 1

Just now, NESfiend said:

Damn, @skinnygrinny ! What a crazy feat for such a short period of time for practice. It was delusional, but tons of fun competing this week. And I got WAY better at a game ive always loved. Go get 1st now! 

@Bearcat-Doug - can't believe you aren't going to do another run since you were conservative with the first one. Give us some Sunday drama!

@BeaIank - child's game!? Hope that refers to difficulty rather than subject matter. TMNT is ageless!

I did give it another go this afternoon, but it wasn't good enough to get the lead back. Now I just have to hope that skinny doesn't knock me down to third place.