IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - TMNT 3

BeaIank

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

@skinnygrinny

Thought for sure you weren't going to post one until Sunday night. Insane you were able to do that coming from never having beat Tokka! Looks like I'm one skinny run from dropping a spot. Or this score is from like Tuesday and you are secretly sitting on a million plus...

fucking krang is fucking strong as fuck lol

ive been known to snipe on sunday night. 

that score came from today. and i still got my prime time to play tonight after a doobie boi!!

and too be fair the mechanics of good gameplay came back to me pretty quick. i only had to learn from tokka onward after that.

Edited by skinnygrinny

Events Helper · Posted

Whelp I guess this is it for me.....surprised I got this far but I practiced a bit for this.  Full disclosure.....several guys smashed me with their balls......and right as I snapped it the game,chose for me I hope that's ok.......fuck!

466500     first choke me daddy then eat me daddy fml lol

can i get a ruling on this @BeaIank @guillavoie   

notice the bad dudes from @MeganJoanne!!!!!

1588552314682326185728.jpg

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
27 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Whelp I guess this is it for me.....surprised I got this far but I practiced a bit for this.  Full disclosure.....several guys smashed me with their balls......and right as I snapped it the game,chose for me I hope that's ok.......fuck!

15884759886441823044291.jpg

can i get a ruling on this @BeaIank @guillavoie

You're all fine here man, no worry!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, skinnygrinny said:

@Jeevan nice job!

Thanks bud!  I shouldnt have jumped around so much ;) Apparently it is the lowest way to score but bout the only way i could survive.........My opinion is dirtbag is the easiest boss i played tonight, don't think i got hit but maybe once or twice on him :)  Now i need to beat it kuz this is really the first time i have really had a chance to play this game, i think we rented it when i was a kid, but can't remember.

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

fucking krang is fucking strong as fuck lol

ive been known to snipe on sunday night. 

that score came from today. and i still got my prime time to play tonight after a doobie boi!!

and too be fair the mechanics of good gameplay came back to me pretty quick. i only had to learn from tokka onward after that.

Krangs second stage where the legs come off the body is more annoying than a hallmark Christmas movie. Enjoy the doobie. Maybe have 2 or 3...

I gave it another shot and made it to Shredder this time, who is incredibly difficult. Not sure if there's some sort of reliable strategy. It seemed somewhat random as to when my attacks actually connected. Anyway, I'm starting to really like this game. It's very impressive for an 8bit Beat 'em Up. Unfortunately it suffers from the typical problem of games from this genre, i.e. it gets extremely repetitive. Therefore I'm not sure if I'm interested into trying this again. It's a fairly long game, too.

50 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I gave it another shot and made it to Shredder this time, who is incredibly difficult. Not sure if there's some sort of reliable strategy. It seemed somewhat random as to when my attacks actually connected. Anyway, I'm starting to really like this game. It's very impressive for an 8bit Beat 'em Up. Unfortunately it suffers from the typical problem of games from this genre, i.e. it gets extremely repetitive. Therefore I'm not sure if I'm interested into trying this again. It's a fairly long game, too.

Edit: didn't read the post closely enough the first time. If you got to Shredder, that's great progress from where you were just a day ago! Keep at it. With your skill, I was waiting for you to come in and post a complete game on one credit. I bet you can do it. 

@arnpoly - nice score!

edit: Who plays this game as Raph?! 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Thanks 1