IGNORED

The Switch Thread

OK everyone, I tried my best to update the PAL exclusive list for the OP. I tried not to include any preorders (but may have done so by accident on a couple) and did not list any limited releases. If anyone knows games I missed feel free to add.

Spoiler

3D Mini Golf
Aggelos
AO Tennis 2
Anima Gate of Memories Arcane Edition
Asterix & Obelix XXL3
Bayonetta Special Edition
Beast Quest
BlazBlue Central Fiction
Caveman Warriors
Chicken Range
Constructor Plus Crash Dummy
Death Squared
Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training
Farmers Dynasty
Fia Truck Racing Championship
Fimbul
Fort Boyard
Furwind
Gelly Break
Gem Smashers
Ginger Beyond The Crystal
Goat Simulator The Goaty
Grave Danger
Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Pack
Harvest Life
Island Flight Simulator
Last Fight
Leisure Suit Larry- Wet Dreams Don’t Dry
Let’s Sing 2018
Let’s Sing 2019
Let’s Sing 2020
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories
Mahjong Deluxe 3
Moto GP 19
Nightmare Boy
Nippon Marathon
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
One Piece Ulimited World Red Deluxe Edition
Panda Hero
Pilot Sports
Schlag Den Star
Silence
Songbird Symphony
Snooker 19
State of Mind
Super Chariot
Super Putty Squad
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Complete Edition
Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe
Syberia
Syberia 2
Syberia 3
Syberia 1 & 2
Syberia Trilogy
Taiko no Tatsujin Drum n Fun!
Tales of the Tiny Planet: An Intergalactic Puzzle AdventureThe Count Locator
Truberbrook
Ultra Wings
Unravel 2
Urban Trial Playground
Valthirian Arc
Vaporum
Vegas Party
Whisper
World End Syndrome
X-Morph Defense
Yesterday Origins
Youtubers Life OMG!

I'm so tempted because of the price, but I don't ever really use the old games feature much.  If you've seen a few recent posts I've been weighing getting rid of even more systems I have just because I loathe I can't even get time for what I would like to do.  Currently eyeballing 3+ systems as I figure if I destroy enough the distraction element would minimize.

With that deal though, it is probably never gonna get lower, so did buy it myself. Glad I did wait! It will be 50% for not too long. I do wish the SNES ones are back in stock and have the same offer since I do play the SNES online much more than NES, but guess won't happen this season.

I saw that game on a shelf recently, wasn't sure what to make of it at the time but it looks to be kind of unique but fun perhaps?  I got a feeling like of contra, bionic commando, and a metroid 3 style element of play wrapped up in some rock n rollish/metal style environment.

54 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I saw that game on a shelf recently, wasn't sure what to make of it at the time but it looks to be kind of unique but fun perhaps?  I got a feeling like of contra, bionic commando, and a metroid 3 style element of play wrapped up in some rock n rollish/metal style environment.

Pretty much. Its just really hard which i found fun but could see some people just getting frustrated with it. I enjoyed the challenge though! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Strangest said:

I’m sorry if this has been discussed but does anyone know anything about the Everspace Switch release? I’ve only seen it at Best Buy, but I didn’t think the Switch release was a Limited Run release?

I don't think LRG ever did a Switch version of it (they did one for PS4 though). I bought this from Best Buy myself and it has a label from Fun Box Media on it, never heard of them before.

I assume most people have probably snagged this for cheap already but saw this yesterday. Pretty sweet deal. Poor Starlink 😓 Games actually pretty fun. 

Edit: deal available online as well: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/starlink-battle-for-atlas-starter-pack-featuring-star-fox-nintendo-switch/6260477.p?skuId=6260477

57313.jpeg

Edited by D~Funk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, D~Funk said:

I assume most people have probably snagged this for cheap already but saw this yesterday. Pretty sweet deal. Poor Starlink 😓 Games actually pretty fun. 

Edit: deal available online as well: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/starlink-battle-for-atlas-starter-pack-featuring-star-fox-nintendo-switch/6260477.p?skuId=6260477

57313.jpeg

Guess there is just a way too huge supply of them. I mean they are just everywhere I go. Definitely one of the only games I regret paying full price. Yeah, I preordered it.