IGNORED

The Switch Thread

All of you in there playing that pokemon game and I don't see that happening for me.

Friday evening I think it was I got a sweet deal on Yoshi's Crafted World for $24 so I snapped that up and I'm making a little progress there.  It's surprisingly fun.  I did skip the 3DS title, but I found each release from the old SNES era got worse over time to where I kind of just didn't care anymore but this one is solid.  A bit easy in the earlier levels it seems, but I like the no timer and exploration of the crafty world it has.

Also have Dragon Quest 11S in the mail that should be here on Monday so I'll be swapping titles through the end of the year as I don't see a reason to spread too thin.

21 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

You're not alone.  There's about 50 Switch games I'd rather buy than Pokemon, including Dragon Quest XI.  I'll never catch up, unless I call the Switch the end of the line for me as far as consoles go.  Which I might.

Honestly, with so many interesting games coming out for Switch- I’m not sure I’ll ever need to buy another console again.

If you like Tenchu you'd probably dig it... but anyways back to Switch. I think my latest purchase was Creepy Brawlers? A Punch Out type game featuring horror monsters. Wasn't the developer of that game on NA? Good stuff. I saw one of the Haunted Halloween games up on the Eshop but I'm hoping both make it.

And anyone messing with Ring Fit Adventure? Its surprisingly fun.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
On 11/18/2019 at 10:42 PM, Loxx O))) said:

If you like Tenchu you'd probably dig it... but anyways back to Switch. I think my latest purchase was Creepy Brawlers? A Punch Out type game featuring horror monsters. Wasn't the developer of that game on NA? Good stuff. I saw one of the Haunted Halloween games up on the Eshop but I'm hoping both make it.

I thought about buying it for my wife for Christmas, but we're so busy, I honestly wonder if she'll play it

Pokemon hype post incoming!!

Ok so I'm pretty addicted, played some max raid battles with @Skorp last night, my gf, and random friends list people popped in. It was fun!! I would bike around to different dens and call out to my gf in the other room that I had found another and she'd pop in. Local play is really cool too! Would be really fun at an event or something 

The wild area is really cool even though it's kinda a bite on breath of the wild(yeah yeah safari zones whatever), it works really well for keeping the game refreshing and you can always pop over and find some max raids or go hunting.

Right now I just finished the 6th gym, about to head to the 7th

Plz add, switch friend code in profile

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
On 11/19/2019 at 12:42 AM, Loxx O))) said:

Ring Fit Adventure is surprisingly fun for sure. I've been a bit busy to play recently, but really it's so excuse considering you can do a quickie 10 minute round. 

And yeah man Sekiro was tits. Played it on PC with an xbone controller, loved it. Tenchu is one of my favorite series, right up there with Shinobido. 

2 hours ago, drxandy said:

Pokemon hype post incoming!!

Ok so I'm pretty addicted, played some max raid battles with @Skorp last night, my gf, and random friends list people popped in. It was fun!! I would bike around to different dens and call out to my gf in the other room that I had found another and she'd pop in. Local play is really cool too! Would be really fun at an event or something 

The wild area is really cool even though it's kinda a bite on breath of the wild(yeah yeah safari zones whatever), it works really well for keeping the game refreshing and you can always pop over and find some max raids or go hunting.

Right now I just finished the 6th gym, about to head to the 7th

Plz add, switch friend code in profile

We did a lot last night lol. Those are so fun and addicting. I still haven't done the Pokemon League or continued the story after the 8th gym, because I just want to keep doing those battles. All my party Pokemon are near level 100 now lol.

Right now I have 168 Pokemon caught! Recently got Charizard at last.

Edited by Skorp
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Death Squared physical edition? Interesting considering there was that one without a physical cart.

I saw that! that was a weird one, Australian exclusive. I might just pick this copy up. Still not sure why they did that code-in-box release to begin with... I'm not sure about the other two titles yet. Both seem to be good titles though.