IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Editorials Team · Posted

I'm just really looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 3. I am literally counting the hours to this game's release. The Gamecube one is just perfect in scare and play factor. With how amazing Super Mario Odyssey was, I expect this to be awesome as well. Even got the F4F statue for this release.

35 minutes ago, Skorp said:

I'm just really looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 3. I am literally counting the hours to this game's release. The Gamecube one is just perfect in scare and play factor. With how amazing Super Mario Odyssey was, I expect this to be awesome as well. Even got the F4F statue for this release.

I'm excited about it, too.  Although I'm afraid to admit that I've never played either of it's predecessors.  I ordered the PAL edition from GAME with the glow in the dark Steelbook.

14 minutes ago, Californication said:

i was really excited about Battle Princess Madelyn because of the homage it pays, but the reviews are pretty mixed. I love platformers, and there aren't enough modern platformers out there, can someone tell me if this is worth owning?

Well, I have the import version and its all well and good, but this "Royal Edition" that is coming from LRG is supposed to be the better version as its just the Arcade Mode with some added levels bosses and such like controls etc, basically what they intended BPM to actually be. The other one (like I have) has the story mode and all the kickstarter stuff,  I mean its fun and all but does seem to drag a bit, I am looking forward to the newer one which may be the preferred one time all Is said and done. 

little more info on the LRG version for those interested:

https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/news/battle-princess-madelyn-gets-a-limited-run-for-the-ps4-switch

Also might be worth to note the "Royal Edition" is exclusive to Switch (and pretty neat with the nod to Robocop with the cover) 

Edited by MuNKeY

16 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

Well, I have the import version and its all well and good, but this "Royal Edition" that is coming from LRG is supposed to be the better version as its just the Arcade Mode with some added levels bosses and such like controls etc, basically what they intended BPM to actually be. The other one (like I have) has the story mode and all the kickstarter stuff,  I mean its fun and all but does seem to drag a bit, I am looking forward to the newer one which may be the preferred one time all Is said and done. 

The arcade mode is the more straight forward level based game option right?  

If they didn't improve it would you still enjoy the arcade mode?

I read the link you posted, thie version sounds really different. 

Edited by Californication
Read the link.