IGNORED

The Switch Thread

5 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

Oh! I thought you meant something else. Yes. My original joycons have had drifting and syncing issues. I have not sent them in to get fixed though. The updates seem to have helped and they run fine now. You know Nintendo is fixing them for free if you send them in, right? Have the updates not helped in your case?

I just never got around to sending them in. A bit of a hassle.

I finally purchased a Switch yesterday.  It's technically a Christmas present for my oldest son, so I won't get to pay it until later, but I'm still looking forward to it.  My wife was complaining that she didn't have many Christmas ideas for my oldest son, so I suggested a Switch.  Since his cousins are getting one too, my wife finally agreed that he should get one.  But of course, I'll be playing it as well. 😉  I started out with Mario Kart 8 for him and Link to the Past for me.  I also picked up a $12 copy of the Street Fighter Arcade collection.  I also have a few travel cases that I bought from Target on clearance about a year ago since I knew I would eventually get one.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

Did you arrange those based on the titles creating interesting shapes?

Damn! So it is possible to organize the Switch collector's editions. Very nicely done!! I just need a bigger shelf lol. I have nearly 40 - 45 collector editions sealed safely in boxes at storage due to not having any room so it really sucks I can't display it right now. Plan on selling a lot of stuff to make room. At least I do have nearly all of them. Still don't have Zelda Master's Edition.

13 minutes ago, 11strings said:

Hard to tell for sure, but seems like a lot of the CEs are still sealed. Are you buying both standard and CE of those? 

Mine all look sealed too, but I cut the plastic off the top so I can get it open and leave the rest on for a bit of protection. I don't know if that's what he does or not, but I know he opens and plays most of his collection. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

Mine all look sealed too, but I cut the plastic off the top so I can get it open and leave the rest on for a bit of protection. I don't know if that's what he does or not, but I know he opens and plays most of his collection. 

Thats what i do as well! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

Don't know how long this will last but Best Buy currently has Shaq Fu on sale for $5.00 plus tax (but free shipping) pretty much a no brainer there. 
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn-nintendo-switch/6214356.p?skuId=6214356

Woo I love cheap games. Thanks for the heads up, I snagged one.

Anyone hit up Gamestop for their Buy 2 Get 2? I went to my local GS at lunch thinking I'd maybe find 4 to get but I found almost every 1st party game I didn't already own so I decided to splurge- as I don't foresee being able to get them any cheaper anytime soon. I may have to try and hit another Gamestop or two this weekend.

image1.jpeg

• Like 2