IGNORED

The Switch Thread

On 4/18/2024 at 10:26 AM, Tabonga said:

There is no physical for this but the download is on sale for $4 at the e-shop and the DLC is $7.50.

I see Spaceland is all over the place, including iOS so mobile has a crack at it.  I bet it would be play well on there too.

That said, and I'm not around regularly, did anyone here scoop up Another Code for Switch?  I had a gift card from my b'day I cashed out and got the game but (oops) kind of forgot it arrived around a flurry of good luck locally with NES/FC and Genesis stuff that distracted me.  In the last week about I've fired it up twice and I'm impressed.

I feared it would be a total re-run of the DS game, and I remember that one well enough, to say it's a mixed bag of yes and a lot of NO thankfully.  It's fresh alright, things differ clearly.  I've just parked it last night at Ch4 for D's Memories after getting kind of treated like crap from so-called Dad, I'm thinking it's that loser Bill if it's not some other odd twist.  The game works well largely, seems to really fumble very slowly in camera mode which is odd when you're scanning for stuff but that aside it works, and largely not too confusing on things which I hate as logic puzzles in games are illogic puzzles.

Can't wait to put that to bed to try and do the Wii game the NA market was screwed out of back in the day (along with Disaster due to that joke Reggie.)

Edited by Tanooki

Went to my local target just to see if they by chance had Live A Live since that has been on a deep discount at Targets. Didn’t find that, but I did find Pokemon Violet + Area Zero. Haven’t seen any of these since the holidays so was happy to grab it at retail. It wasn’t in the normal case either, it was on their “old games not in the planogram anymore” stack off to the side.

So check your local Targets!

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I see Spaceland is all over the place, including iOS so mobile has a crack at it.  I bet it would be play well on there too.

That said, and I'm not around regularly, did anyone here scoop up Another Code for Switch?  I had a gift card from my b'day I cashed out and got the game but (oops) kind of forgot it arrived around a flurry of good luck locally with NES/FC and Genesis stuff that distracted me.  In the last week about I've fired it up twice and I'm impressed.

I feared it would be a total re-run of the DS game, and I remember that one well enough, to say it's a mixed bag of yes and a lot of NO thankfully.  It's fresh alright, things differ clearly.  I've just parked it last night at Ch4 for D's Memories after getting kind of treated like crap from so-called Dad, I'm thinking it's that loser Bill if it's not some other odd twist.  The game works well largely, seems to really fumble very slowly in camera mode which is odd when you're scanning for stuff but that aside it works, and largely not too confusing on things which I hate as logic puzzles in games are illogic puzzles.

Can't wait to put that to bed to try and do the Wii game the NA market was screwed out of back in the day (along with Disaster due to that joke Reggie.)

You get the physical on sale at Deep Discount for $42.37 (with the discount code TOYS).

That's not a bad deal.  Mind you T/SRPG style games and I throw in X-COM types I'm 99% of the time not a fan of, utterly hate the cheap confusing scripted mechanics they have that lack creativity so I just don't bother.  If I watched enough of this to see I could be fine with it, that's not a bad deal, but I think knowing how my time is lacking anymore these days with two jobs I'd probably get it on my phone and screw with it in my breaks there, between work, etc when it's easier just clicked and played than finding couch time.