IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

15 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Lol are you even playing or just trying to see how much of Doug and Bert's time you can steal? No one else will roll the score anyway. I think id rather clean out my garage or do some major household chores that takes hours. At least there would be some variety in it

Edit: @Kid Dracula will roll it too. He will probably figure out some stupidly crazy way to do it in like 10 min though

lol i keep telling i havent played yet. the boys know though. if tapeworm plays for keeps it can match them this week.

Edited by skinnygrinny

17 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Lol are you even playing or just trying to see how much of Doug and Bert's time you can steal? No one else will roll the score anyway. I think id rather clean out my garage or do some major household chores that takes hours. At least there would be some variety in it

Edit: @Kid Dracula will roll it too. He will probably figure out some stupidly crazy way to do it in like 10 min though

I played for 20 minutes or so last night and wasn’t feeling it. But now I feel I have to put in somewhat of an effort! Perhaps I’ll suffer through some tomorrow. Definitely enjoying the WWF style banter of Bert and Doug. 

15 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

This is rivalry is getting more and more fierce by the minute. I can't figure out who is the hero and who is the villain. Im going to need some guidance there because I have to have a dog in the fight. 

@bertsampson is Bret Hart and I'm Shawn Michaels and this fall when it's like Survivor Series 1997 and he loses, I'm sure he will be crying that he got screwed just like Bret.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

7 minutes ago, Kid Dracula said:

I played for 20 minutes or so last night and wasn’t feeling it. But now I feel I have to put in somewhat of an effort! Perhaps I’ll suffer through some tomorrow. Definitely enjoying the WWF style banter of Bert and Doug. 

You know it, because whatcha gonna do @bertsampson when BCD won't lay down for you, brother?

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@bertsampson is Bret Hart and I'm Shawn Michaels and this fall when it's like Survivor Series 1997 and he loses, I'm sure he will be crying that he got screwed just like Bret.

You gonna brush your teeth?  Maybe some mouth wash?  All that shit coming out of your mouth has left quite the mess.

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

You gonna brush your teeth?  Maybe some mouth wash?  All that shit coming out of your mouth has left quite the mess.

I'm sure that will be the case when you are making excuses like old man Bret as to why you couldn't keep up with the icon, the showstopper and the main event around here.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm sure that will be the case when you are making excuses like old man Bret as to why you couldn't keep up with the icon, the showstopper and the main event around here.

You're old news.  I've been tearing up these contests for the last 5 years.  You're legacy is losing to the best, and that will continue.

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Sit down, you're boring everyone like you have been for the last 5 years. Seriously, you're like a charisma vacuum.

I'm not here to entertain, but I have been referred to as a Cyborg, so maybe I'm missing some of the charm that you have.  What was your nickname again?  Wily Coyote???

Just now, bertsampson said:

I'm not here to entertain, but I have been referred to as a Cyborg, so maybe I'm missing some of the charm that you have.  What was your nickname again?  Wily Coyote???

Cyboring is more like it. Sorry, but it looks like your charisma expansion chip got lost in customs. The robot girl from Small Wonder had more personality.

29 minutes ago, Kid Dracula said:

Don't suffer through anything on my account. I'm going to try to get a score up tonight. Maybe a meager score on the board will draw in some peeps who are intimidated by all the talk of rolling scores. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Cyboring is more like it. Sorry, but it looks like your charisma expansion chip got lost in customs. The robot girl from Small Wonder had more personality.

Way to make the obscure reference that none of this youngsters will get.  No charisma chip needed.  Your insulting behavior has bored me.  I must now be on my way to look at new countertops for the kitchen.  Good day Wile e!

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

Way to make the obscure reference that none of this youngsters will get.  No charisma chip needed.  Your insulting behavior has bored me.  I must now be on my way to look at new countertops for the kitchen.  Good day Wile e!

Looking at countertops is probably exciting to you. Go fix your evening bowl of oatmeal and get ready for bed. I'm sure you need to catch your breath from not being able to keep up.

6 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Looking at countertops is probably exciting to you. Go fix your evening bowl of oatmeal and get ready for bed. I'm sure you need to catch your breath from not being able to keep up.

Keep up with what now?  I'm done for the week.  You sir, need to catch up.

All the tourney/champ trash talk had me thinking where Vegas would put the current odds. Here's a first draft based largely on current standings, but also taking in some other factors. Mainly recent participation, kid draculas late entry into the competition, the tapeworms recent laziness, and Arnopoly's talent. 

@bertsampson +140

@Kid Dracula +175

@Bearcat-Doug +200

@0xDEAFC0DE +375

@Gaia Gensouki +375

@arnpoly +375

@ninjistar +750

@TWarwick07 + 750

@Jeevan +750

@NESfiend +8000

@skinnygrinny +450

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

All the tourney/champ trash talk had me thinking where Vegas would put the current odds. Here's a first draft based largely on current standings, but also taking in some other factors. Mainly recent participation, kid draculas late entry into the competition, the tapeworms recent laziness, and Arnopoly's talent. 

@bertsampson +140

@Kid Dracula +175

@Bearcat-Doug +200

@0xDEAFC0DE +375

@Gaia Gensouki +375

@arnpoly +375

@ninjistar +750

@TWarwick07 + 750

@Jeevan +750

@NESfiend +8000

@skinnygrinny +450

Is this good or bad for me.....i don't understand odds for gambling

Edit:  are u calling me shit or good????

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1