IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

10 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

You keep telling yourself that.  Should be a nice consolation when you retire a loser.

If you were any bigger of a mark for yourself, Bret Hart would be asking you for tips. You can't out talk me, you can't out play me, so all that's left is for you to do what you do best at the end of the season and get beat by me.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If you were any bigger of mark for yourself, Bret Hart would be asking you for tips. You can't out talk me, you can't out play me, so all that's left is for you to do what you do best at the end of the season and get beat by me.

I can and will out play you.  I've beaten you plenty of times.  When you win you win, but when you lose, it's not even close.

• Wow! 1

4 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Lol, you being the one with the biggest mouth, I'll let you put up the first wager.

Okay since you're asking me on the spot and this is a shoot for all the people reading. How about the loser, no matter what round gives $100 to @Gloves Extra Life drive? One of us loses, the kids win. How's that?

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted

Sorry for interrupting your kissing contest, but I must announce a slight modification to the rules.

Rolling the score will be considered as maxing the score. So every players that get to roll the score once and get to phase 30 will be tied in 1st place this week. Pictures of before and after rolling the scores are still mandatory!

RULES UPDATED!!!