IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

4 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Sorry for interrupting your kissing contest, but I must announce a slight modification to the rules.

Rolling the score will be considered as maxing the score. So every players that get to roll the score once and get to phase 30 will be tied in 1st place this week. Pictures of before and after rolling the scores are still mandatory!

I'm happy with that rule change.  Means I'm done for this week.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Okay since you're asking me on the spot and this is a shoot for all the people reading. How about the loser, no matter what round gives $100 to @Gloves Extra Life drive? One of us loses, the kids win. How's that?

This is some funny shit. Let's just have the tournament now while there are no sports to watch. Get these guys some streaming equipment and make a weekend out of it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

You know, it's too bad you can't play throughout the rest of the season.  Winning without you will just give you another excuse as to why my stats are better than yours.

Your stats are only better from me not playing, so you keep it up until I put an end to it.

Just now, NESfiend said:

I'm confused by this. I assumed you the score rolls at 999,999. No one has posted that yet, so why all this talk of ties?

Actually, he who shall not be named did update his. Me, being much wiser, will post mine later to deny him another win and keep his losing streak alive.

Just now, NESfiend said:

I'm confused by this. I assumed you the score rolls at 999,999. No one has posted that yet, so why all this talk of ties?

I rolled the score.  It's posted on page 2.  The score reads whatever you had before reaching 999999.  And since you can't get points less than 10, the max score would be 999,990.  But, since I had 999,750 and then killed an icicle for 500 points, it left the score there.

Just now, bertsampson said:

I rolled the score.  It's posted on page 2.  The score reads whatever you had before reaching 999999.  And since you can't get points less than 10, the max score would be 999,990.  But, since I had 999,750 and then killed an icicle for 500 points, it left the score there.

Of course you did. You were lucky to roll the score at all.

23 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

ya roll it p-1 trumps

Lol are you even playing or just trying to see how much of Doug and Bert's time you can steal? No one else will roll the score anyway. I think id rather clean out my garage or do some major household chores that takes hours. At least there would be some variety in it

Edit: @Kid Dracula will roll it too. He will probably figure out some stupidly crazy way to do it in like 10 min though

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Lol are you even playing or just trying to see how much of Doug and Bert's time you can steal? No one else will roll the score anyway. I think id rather clean out my garage or do some major household chores that takes hours. At least there would be some variety in it

Hey, if it makes @bertsampson earn it, I'm up for whatever!

10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Hey, if it makes @bertsampson earn it, I'm up for whatever!

This is rivalry is getting more and more fierce by the minute. I can't figure out who is the hero and who is the villain. Im going to need some guidance there because I have to have a dog in the fight. 

cb128e9191ec241c28c14a37db43c4d6.jpg

Edited by NESfiend