IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

I tried to increase my score, but I had no luck whatsoever, i.e. nothing worthwhile posting. Whenever I had a good run I would die in level 3 or at the level 4 boss. But even if I didn't die I'm not sure if I could have actually beaten my old score, or at least not by much. There is some element of chance with the enemy spawns in level 2 and beyond, which makes this a little bit tricky.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

@MeganJoanne are you still playing? 

Probably not. I just did a little bit for to feel like I'm participating in something. Wasn't sure even long before the contest started if I would even play at all, figured I'd at least give it a few tries. Been outa the game for too long that I sorta just don't care enough anymore to put in a great effort. Was hoping that maybe something would spark but it didn't. But I am watching the competition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MeganJoanne said:

Probably not. I just did a little bit for to feel like I'm participating in something. Wasn't sure even long before the contest started if I would even play at all, figured I'd at least give it a few tries. Been outa the game for too long that I sorta just don't care enough anymore to put in a great effort. Was hoping that maybe something would spark but it didn't. But I am watching the competition.

Yeah not every game will bring that spark, I like this game enough but I'm also taking it easy this week, content with participation.   There's some good ones comin up... Adventure Island, TMNT3 Donkey Kong Mario Bros. Q Bert and Micro Machines are highlights for me.    And then you got some weird stuff like Kiwi Kraze and Krazy Kreatures, I mean you know its krazy because there's so many k's.   Monster in my pocket is one I havent played that I bet'll be good.    Contra force will be.... interesting

• Like 1