IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

18 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

game over just makes for unnecessary grinding is all.

the better players always rise no matter the rule set. luck will always play a role. one life minimizes it (luck).

You sure are a whiny fella aboot this game. “Unnecessary Grinding”? Psh, And you call yourself the grinder. I’ll enjoy rekting you this week. Ya little tape worm thingy.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

You sure are a whiny fella aboot this game. “Unnecessary Grinding”? Psh, And you call yourself the grinder. I’ll enjoy rekting you this week. Ya little tape worm thingy.

i got old,married, baby kai is 4 years old now.... my grinding days have past me by 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

What Hall of Famers?  All I see is a clean slate of nobodies.

It seems like there were four of us long ago from a forum that no longer exists. If only someone had an archives thread from those old contests...

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Hall of famers put up 400k scores!

Nice score. Do you play it safe on stage 3 or do you try to boost your score? It seems like there are too many knife throwers and midgets that fuck me over whenever I try to do anything but haul ass to the boss.

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Nice score. Do you play it safe on stage 3 or do you try to boost your score? It seems like there are too many knife throwers and midgets that fuck me over whenever I try to do anything but haul ass to the boss.

I do my best to keep the 12th man bonus going on the third floor. I don't really press for points on the fourth floor. I just try to get through it and take the points from the extra time.

@Sumez The second level/floor. Stay near the beginning and kill as many dragons and red balls(?) as you can. Halfway between the symbols for three 三 and four 四 the dragons stop appearing, so don't go too far. Then when you have no life left try to kill some more and make your way to the end of the stage before time runs out. Theoretically you could grind some more in the later levels as well, but it's very dangrous there and you might prefer to just run through and get the time bonus.

• Confused 1