IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I now think that a one life contest would have been a better idea unless you really get a thrill from kicking dragons and jumping over snakes. Oh well, you live you learn.

And once you get the hang out of it, it is also a matter of luck to attain the highest score probabilities. It kind of rewards perseverance, which is a noble quality, but we also need to have consideration for the players with less play-time to invest per week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

And once you get the hang out of it, it is also a matter of luck to attain the highest score probabilities. It kind of rewards perseverance, which is a noble quality, but we also need to have consideration for the players with less play-time to invest per week.

Nope! You don’t have time to play, you don’t have time to play. Not anyone else’s problem. I had less time to play this week than some and my score shows it. Nobody else should be punished because of what I can and can’t do. You’ll get no complaints from me regarding rules. 😁 

Play the fuck on !!!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Nope! You don’t have time to play, you don’t have time to play. Not anyone else’s problem. I had less time to play this week than some and my score shows it. Nobody else should be punished because of what I can and can’t do. You’ll get no complaints from me regarding rules. 😁 

Play the fuck on !!!

im not playing anymore until the rule set is the best it can be.

• Haha 1

I'm tapping out just had a run and scorers 515 then come back and see Bert shows up and bumps me to third ☹️ ... Pressing points on the forth floor is definitely the way to go. You're either going to beat the magician it not do it doesn't make a difference. Great job everyone on improving the scores all week.... I will agree a one life contest may have been more fun but we can always do that next year

Congrats Doug. Well played!! 

2 minutes ago, TWarwick07 said:

Never jump kick a snake, either forward punch or sweep kick

Then it's impossible to hit all of them when they spawn further away. I thought maybe there was some trick to getting the far away ones.

Edited by mbd39