IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, TWarwick07 said:

Bone thugs at the end, Onyx not on the song

I confused Busta Rhymes with Sticky Fingaz from Onyx. He was doing some gruff, throaty growls in there haha. It helps if you actually watch the video part (which I did not until just now to check what was going on)

8 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

I have a real hard time consistently getting the 12th man. It's almost always a knife guy. Score updated. Most likely my last run at it. 

if the 12th man is a knife thrower run at them until they retreat and hope a gripper pops up in the other direction

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I’m pretty sure you recently said some shit about life and not being able to play. Just sayin😜

I've tried to play as much as I could. It helps that I've played this literally thousands of times. I'm not sure how much I'll get to participate during the season, but I will make as many contests as I'm able to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I broke 400k but just barely. What a disappointment. I'll keep trying.

I'm pressing on stage 2 now, but I'm still scared to go for the 5k on stage 3 at all. There's always a bunch of knife throwers and midgets in the way.

I lost the bonus near the end of the fifth floor and had to take the timer points. I would have hit 530k if I didn't lose it.

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I lost the bonus near the end of the fifth floor and had to take the timer points. I would have hit 530k if I didn't lose it.

The point pressing becomes so much more difficult after stage 2. The game tries to thwart getting the bonus at that point. When the 12th guy is three midgets and a knife thrower there's not much you can do.