IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

4 minutes ago, ninjistar said:

I feel that I should be able to hit 300k by the time we're done.  I don't think I'll get much more than that, but you never know. I've enjoyed playing this again. 

Are you using all of your extra lives on the second floor? You can hit 300k by your last life if you get lucky with the dragons.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Are you using all of your extra lives on the second floor? You can hit 300k by your last life if you get lucky with the dragons.

I had been using them all on the first floor but just started my attempts with the dragons. I haven't decided which is more fruitful. It seems like a perfect run on the first floor should get you around 250k (while still advancing to the 2nd floor). It would be all survival after that. I've not had great luck there yet 😄  

Just now, ninjistar said:

I had been using them all on the first floor but just started my attempts with the dragons. I haven't decided which is more fruitful. It seems like a perfect run on the first floor should get you around 250k (while still advancing to the 2nd floor). It would be all survival after that. I've not had great luck there yet 😄  

I usually have 55k-60k after the first floor. I've gotten 75-80k per life running out the timer on the second floor. On my best attempts I've finished the second floor on my last life with around 375k.

• Wow! 1

26 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I usually have 55k-60k after the first floor. I've gotten 75-80k per life running out the timer on the second floor. On my best attempts I've finished the second floor on my last life with around 375k.

I should give farming the second floor some more tries. I've been farming the first because it's less risky, but you're getting 15k-20k more per life.

Edited by mbd39