IGNORED

The Spreading (And Potentially Deadly) Coronavirus Epidemic....

jonebone

Social Team · Posted
On 1/13/2022 at 10:59 PM, CMR said:

So Fauchi and German's head COVID 19 doctor are coordinating the cover up that COVID 19 was man made in a Chinese lab.  And they are doing this because of "powerful forces".  I don't got fucking time for this kind of bullshit.  I'll file this away next to the 9/11 was an inside job, moon landing was fake, and the earth is round.  

I seriously can't stand this bullshit that is "latest information proves...." but doesn't show the source, provide any interviews with first hand eye witnesses.  Just watch any good real documentary or investigative news journalist cover a story and they will show you the evidence, question the sources, and go out of their way to prove it can't be another probably cause/reason/explanation.  I don't want to hear an opinion piece on an opinion piece, on a quote taken out of context.  If you have to work that hard on obfuscating the source of information and too lazy to do a interview with the person that you are basing a theory on then I don't got time to listen to you.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, Estil said:

No, at the end, she ended up dead wrong 😞 

@darkchylde28 Dude I wasn't saying it to be funny/"haha"...I think it's a very sad/tragic thing for anyone to die from this stupid covid.  You guys wanna poke fun at people who died from not taking the vaccine fine, but it wasn't just them alone...there's also their friends/loved ones too who are victimized as well.

• Agree 1

Just curious why everybody here sees this as a political / red vs blue scenario? —its kinda sick

my best friend is a raging liberal but yet he refuses to get vaccinated...

I'm not particularly interested in politics, but have absolutely No interest in being forced to do anything against my will.

just pointing out you guys live ina shit stinky echo chamber 

good day, but only if your not a conservative right?

fuck you guys...

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

So Fauchi and German's head COVID 19 doctor are coordinating the cover up that COVID 19 was man made in a Chinese lab.  And they are doing this because of "powerful forces".  I don't got fucking time for this kind of bullshit.  I'll file this away next to the 9/11 was an inside job, moon landing was fake, and the earth is round.  

I seriously can't stand this bullshit that is "latest information proves...." but doesn't show the source, provide any interviews with first hand eye witnesses.  Just watch any good real documentary or investigative news journalist cover a story and they will show you the evidence, question the sources, and go out of their way to prove it can't be another probably cause/reason/explanation.  I don't want to hear an opinion piece on an opinion piece, on a quote taken out of context.  If you have to work that hard on obfuscating the source of information and too lazy to do a interview with the person that you are basing a theory on then I don't got time to listen to you.

It's not a "theory".  He's literally been getting grilled by congress for weeks now over the emails that have been released.

10 minutes ago, Driftwood said:

Just curious why everybody here sees this as a political / red vs blue scenario? —its kinda sick

I'm not particularly interested in politics, but have absolutely No interest in being forced to do anything against my will.

fuck you guys...

The virus couldn't care less.

• Agree 1

On 1/13/2022 at 7:59 PM, CMR said:

The most amazing thing is that people listen to this person make false statement after false statement and make silly conclusions and people think it is true. 

59 minutes ago, Driftwood said:

fuck you guys...

People are shiting on conservatives because their leaders have turned covid into a political issue and convinced a large percentage of the Americans to not get vaccinated. 

Duh.

Social Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, CMR said:

It's not a "theory".  He's literally been getting grilled by congress for weeks now over the emails that have been released.

I've seen Congressmen spew bullshit and yell at people before.  This doesn't prove anything.  If there is something then a legit news source will write about it and other legit news sources will verify it.  Ron Paul is profiting (via campaign donations) off of grilling Fauci.  Seems like he has financial motivations for his actions.  So looks like there is a good reason behind doing his stunts.  I don't want to hear opinions, I want to see good reporting done.  

Project Veritas.....

image.png.c39a42931a0df3a0bd61f55a00fc5708.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/project-veritas/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Driftwood said:

fuck you guys...

If by calling yourself a "Conservative" means you are conserving what you want at the grave expense of any harm you are doing to those around you... Then feel free to call yourself one. Because you are not conserving the history on why this is normal, and is anything but you being drafted into the military.

REASON #1: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&smallpoxinoculation.html

On the 6th of January 1777, George Washington wrote to Dr. William Shippen Jr., ordering him to inoculate all of the forces that came through Philadelphia. He explained that: "Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the Army . . . we should have more to dread from it, than from the Sword of the Enemy." The urgency was real. Troops were scarce and encampments had turned into nomadic hospitals of festering disease, deterring further recruitment. Both Benedict Arnold and Benjamin Franklin, after surveying the havoc wreaked by Variola in the Canadian campaign, expressed fears that the virus would be the army's ultimate downfall. (Fenn 2001, 69)

Atop of that, do you even give a fuck that your combativeness is part of a percentage that has both disrupted and destroyed the lives of those you have no regard for? I mean, myself alone, I lost my entire travel fund because Japan has barred those like me from entering the country. With me also watching the death of my business dreams speed up.

All because people like you choose to be spineless assholes who think they are being forced into something, and not being asked to do something that has proven to save lives. With examples of your own selfishness having parents talk about them losing their own kids because they thought the same fucking way you think.

Seriously. You are not being a Conservative, nor those who are using the fucking term as an excuse to either call themselves a Republican nor use it as an excuse to support Trump. Much less for those who use the term to attack those who are calling themselves Liberals.

Your "fuck you" is well received, and I sarcastically thank you for the contribution that has helped make my already disrupted life so much more difficult to deal with. With me giving you a "salute" from those in my family who have supported the Republican party from the Lincoln Administration to the last Bush Administration: 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Estil said:

@darkchylde28 Dude I wasn't saying it to be funny/"haha"...I think it's a very sad/tragic thing for anyone to die from this stupid covid.  You guys wanna poke fun at people who died from not taking the vaccine fine, but it wasn't just them alone...there's also their friends/loved ones too who are victimized as well.

I wasn't laughing at the fact tha someone died, but the pun that you posted, apparently inadvertently.  At this point in the game, though, I'm more disappointed than saddened when someone dies because they could and probably should have been vaccinated, but staunchly refused to do so.  I'm certainly not cheering them into the great beyond, but there are only so many "bless their heart" responses I can give before it turns into "well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

• Agree 3

Got my third jab this week, it kicked the shit out of me, lol!

My first two were AZ and I didn't get any ill effects apart from a sore arm on the first one. This third one was Moderna, and I felt like I was going to die that night, seriously!

Next day I was fine again tho, and if anything I've had MORE energy than usual in the days since! I would seriously suggest the Moderna shot just generally really, I feel like a million bucks now! 😄

Edited by OptOut
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
27 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Got my third jab this week, it kicked the shit out of me, lol!

My first two were AZ and I didn't get any ill effects apart from a sore arm on the first one. This third one was Moderna, and I felt like I was going to die that night, seriously!

Next day I was fine again tho, and if anything I've had MORE energy than usual in the days since! I would seriously suggest the Moderna shot just generally really, I feel like a million bucks now! 😄

All 3 of mine have been Moderna. First shot I had minor flu-like symptoms the day after. Second shot I felt, like you, as though I was going to die, at least for the first half of the day. Third shot I had a relatively minor headache and felt tired the next day.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

All 3 of mine have been Moderna. First shot I had minor flu-like symptoms the day after. Second shot I felt, like you, as though I was going to die, at least for the first half of the day. Third shot I had a relatively minor headache and felt tired the next day.

Never felt so cold, like down to the BONE, that night. I woke up shivering so bad I felt like I was gonna break a fuggin RIB! 😵

Strangely I was overcome with a manic creative energy the following night, I didn't actually sleep at all, and I've felt totally energised ever since, really clear head. Basically spent the last three days working nonstop, been super productive...

Must be why they call it a BOOSTER, huh?! 😅

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Never felt so cold, like down to the BONE, that night. I woke up shivering so bad I felt like I was gonna break a fuggin RIB! 😵

Strangely I was overcome with a manic creative energy the following night, I didn't actually sleep at all, and I've felt totally energised ever since, really clear head. Basically spent the last three days working nonstop, been super productive...

It's all the 5G!

*raises hand*

I also had all three shots be Moderna. But my experiences were different.

- The first one had me experience a sore spot on my arm.

- The second one had me try to find something I could take for the side effects. Just not anything that could potentially disrupt its job. In the end I fell asleep with it staying on for a couple of days (or so).

- The third one annoyed the fuck out of me. So much that I wanted to be in the Overlook Hotel's Gold Room while having a conversation with the bartender on why you guys sometimes drive me insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, OptOut said:

When I got my shot I ended up with a "big league" (as Trump likes to say) headache that I had to sleep off...I don't drink adult beverages but I bet that was pretty close to being what hungover is like!  But I'll take that over getting this virus anyday!

15 hours ago, Driftwood said:

fuck you guys...

There's quite a bit of data showing that vaccine rates are lower amongst people in Red districts and that death rates started to deviate between Democrats and Republicans with Delta after vaccines were widely available. I would say the politics of it has had more impact on the unvaccinated than those who are vaccinated.

• Agree 3

Covid check in here, 7 year old postive Friday, a day or two of low energy but quick recovery (still in quarantine). Wife tested positive Sunday, pretty much a solid 24 hours of aches and staying in the bed not doing much. Been minor congestion and such as she heals but full energy to do things now. 5 year old and I both tested positive yesterday. 5 year old barely symptomatic at all. It was pretty mild for me on first 12 hours or so, but from 4pm to midnight I was wrecked with hot / cold flashes. I.e. beads of sweat off your head to teeth chattering and goosebumps. Been two nights now of very little actual sleep (just laying in bed tossing turning), and a low grade consistent headache has been noticeable too. Fingers crossed but I hope last night was the worst of it, seems mild based on rest of household. Never has a warm cup of coffee tasted so good though.

Oh, and if anyone was wondering, I'm vaccinated rest of family is not.  Last shot was in May though so out of 6 month window.

And last point, this has chanced my opinion on vaccines.  They don't do anything clearly.  My symptoms were at least as bad as my wife's if not worse.  We were preached about "herd mentality" which is obviously a crock of shit, even if 100% were vaccinated we'd all still be getting it.  Elderly should strongly consider getting them but any type of forced mandate is bullshit.  My opinion at least.  This is going to be no more effective than the annual flu shot which is 50-60% and we don't mandate those.  Get them in you're risk adverse but it doesn't guarantee shit. 

Edited by jonebone
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, jonebone said:

And last point, this has chanced my opinion on vaccines.

not to get too preachy here, but you admitted that your vaccine is out of date. Plus the virus has mutated. With the wide spread of the Omicron variant (which developed AFTER your vaccine was created), it's likely that's what you caught.

vaccines do help. but they are not some miracle cure or "get out of sick free" card.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1