IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Sorry for the poor quality pic -- but super happy to add this to my collection! An unopened copy of the fabulous LucasArts The Dig

Dig.jpg

The soundtrack is beautiful, and while today a video game soundtrack is nothing out of the ordinary, back in 1996 it sure was! A fabulous soundtrack to a fabulous game, and hey, the soundtrack even includes a "demo" in case you wanted to try the game out first 🙂

• Like 6

Some new PC big box games added to the collection. Dune 2000 still sealed and GTA which includes the posters.

IMG_6592.JPG.0d5c4f4c966496e2eda4bdf39fce2732.JPG

Also more GBA games. Got a great deal on the Christmas Dual pack of Spyro and Crash. I've been searching about 2 years for that one, so it was great to finally get it and at very cheap price. 

IMG_6593.JPG.663249386e875af2ff6069dbf4af00e1.JPG

• Like 7
  • Love 1

So I recently redid a lot of my lightgun setup, but it motivated me to buy some remaining light guns I didn't have (still waiting on them), but also to rig up a way to display/access them. This took me all day today between finding an adequate spot for it and trying to space it all out, I suspect more hours will be dumped into it before I think it's good enough, but I figured I'd post an early shot. There are guns on the other side, but mostly just redundant ones you can already see here.

GGPshx0XkAAmIBS?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: Since I altered the rack a bit today I updated the picture, I still have stuff to add to the back, but eBay will have me waiting there.

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Like 8
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1

Random pickups mostly bought to you by the number 3.

0tW4aMR.png

Both of the steelbooks have scratches/dents I'm not pleased with, so will be selling those once I get better condition ones. Memory card was a local pickup.

VSl8vAw.png

My friend lent me his PS2, so I could play the 3 PS2 games I'm interested in, and his copies of the Xenosaga trilogy. I don't remember the last time I've seen a PS2 in person if ever, so I was surprised at how small it was lol. Also new LRG Shantae CE.

• Like 6

Just got 2 boxes from Japan today, one from Limited Run, and one from VGP, and I asked my Mom to come to town with her pick-up for a pick up.

blNryIWiR3ewTnEij5sD_Q.jpg.313eb68248f55720feabec8ab5e9dde2.jpg

Last of Us II is in my top 5, so I didn't need much reason to pick up the PS5 remaster (and to play through the game again). I've been eagerly awaiting Another Code, and while I don't really do the amiibo anymore, my love for the Xeno series compelled me to get this set.

KHVTaQxTSMepVqdD2MfRUg.jpg.79924283746cf6c18a7741e3b28b3d57.jpg

Then, a Limited Run order came through! More DonPachi is always a great thing, and I'm very intrigued by Rendering Ranger. I'm VERY selective about these new production runs, and really keep it to stuff not released in NA, but this just spoke to me.

Aside from those - and I know it's not a game - but being a Xenogears super-fan, I had to share my excitement for the latest in the Xenogears Bring Arts line. Bart is coming soon which I am super stoked about!

XyM53oqgT_Oi1mil2NhrYA.jpg.ef364148d3e266160b29097c04aca1ff.jpg

I finally found a sweet deal on a complete Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus (took a stab in the dark as it was neither obvious nor indicated that it was complete) and PD which looks really interesting!

KoQGk3v6R96DF9EvEYcTLQ.jpg.17f9d2b498af9f9d8801afd1302b4a0f.jpg

This Rockman X4 Special Limited Pack marks is right up there amongst my greatest finds and I am thrilled to have this set!!! Besides Xenogears, I'm also a Mega Man super-fan, and have I have incredibly fond and cherished memories of X4...a game I play through every year.

__gX5JxFR6eHZ1ztCvGfCw.jpg.544e0e00e35018e2363f67e306eecaae.jpg

I completed the tri-fecta with Espgaluda, and decided to finally get a Japanese PS2 (SCPH-700xx model) to play my NTSC-J PS1/PS2 games on (not really into the modding thing). I'm going to play the heck out of Sengoku Basara X 😉

CSXaz35MSG-gD9INtAh7fw.jpg.430c62856155d64b5c1e93b66d69b9b9.jpg

Finally, I was thinking about getting a second Trinitron if I could find one, and I found someone local giving away this 36' Trinitron with the stand for free! The nice thing - that was lucky for me - was that I wasn't the first to go for it, but the first couple of people were rude to the couple, so they decided to give it to me which was very kind of them 🙂

This tv weighs a ridiculous amount, and this isn't where it's going to stay. We are having work done at the house, and within the next two months, the game room will be moving to a master bedroom;  I put the tv here so that moving it later will be kept to a minimum.

This was one heck of a week! I hope you all keep finding what you're looking for 🙂

• Like 8
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 3

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, Renmauzo said:

__gX5JxFR6eHZ1ztCvGfCw.jpg.544e0e00e35018e2363f67e306eecaae.jpg

I completed the tri-fecta with Espgaluda, and decided to finally get a Japanese PS2 (SCPH-700xx model) to play my NTSC-J PS1/PS2 games on (not really into the modding thing). I'm going to play the heck out of Sengoku Basara X 😉

Espgaludaaaaaa. 😮

• Agree 1

image.jpeg.ec181fea3ac7b4f19cbff9629c177d19.jpeg

image.jpeg.0910d8e7d234bbf8fd08e589b082e37d.jpeg

Got Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror complete and near-mint. I got the PSP version because it is uncensored.

image.jpeg.cdb7cf3f1fb07edd96dfe0f38c0719f7.jpeg

Got this barely used Toshiba HDTV for free. I've got a bunch of CRT TV's, and got one for free last month. And yes, sometimes I get modern TV's for free too (not as often, though...usually I have to pay up). The stand still has the plastic. It has four HDMI ports and one Component connection. I didn't get the box so I don't know the exact size of the screen, but it looks like it's around 40 or 45 inches. 

I have two game rooms that are full of shelves, games, consoles, and TV's. My living room is also full, with even more TV's and shelves. So the basement is the only area in my house that I can hook this up. Not sure what consoles I'm going to hook up to it. Maybe a PS3, or maybe even Nintendo's next system (unless it has 4K, then I would probably just hook it up to my 4K TV instead).

image.png.e3c11ee24c7c3d80369611ce12053cd5.png

Participated in Capcom's recent survey and got this Mega Man wallpaper for phones. 

• Like 5

Three new pickups

1. A possible sample plug and play: A lot of plug and plays on the market are/were published by a variety of different companies, each with their own alternate version. This would suggest that they are all just paying the same manufacturer to have their own version made. If this is the case, then perhaps those manufacturers have their own original version of their plug and plays, which they send out to companies interested in having their own version made. That's what I think this might be. It has very little branding on it (aside from the company name "All Star Marketing" on the box), and comes in a plain white box, and on top of that does not seem to be any of the usual customized versions of this PNP. This one just has generic version of hacks by Inventor (Strange and often humorous hacks that often appear on XB multicarts)
  2. Multicart with Shinobi demake: There used to be a company called Super Game that would do demakes of Mega Drive games for the Famicom. These were usually solid, though they obviously were trimmed down from the original versions. One of the devs behind Super Game, maxzhou88, later went on to work on a bunch of Anbernic devices. In Mainland China a popular nickname for Anbernic devices is Brother Zhou as a result
  3. Game Line multicart for Super Comboy: A multicart with 19 NES games converted to play on a SNES by an unknown means (this was way before Project Nested was a thing), plus a strange Christmas themed Tetris clone. It was made by the same people who published Bugtris. As far as Korean game cartridges go these are actually pretty affordable

Ankos 2-16-24.jpg

• Like 6

Graphics Team · Posted
On 2/16/2024 at 10:24 AM, DefaultGen said:

Got a nice Wizardry upgrade. The earliest prints have a copyright typo and errata notice stamped on the inside.

2AmvW2K.png

On 2/13/2024 at 8:42 PM, LifeGame said:

Added this uncommon sealed one to the collection, Wizardry is one of the first rpg series I ever played

IMG_3966.jpeg.cba019475908c349304029d667ef1e29.jpeg 

I know absolutely nothing about Wizardry, but that has to be some of the sickest game cover-art ever. 

Classy.

[T-Pac]