IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

i just got box 1 of 2 from Japan today which has some really exciting stuff (well, I think it's exciting, lol) in there:

mRUMVMTWSEiuh_AFgiVO7Q.jpg.932464c5979f9f3896cb61720e68b06a.jpg

I decided to finish up my Dreamcast collection before year's end (two more titles on the way), and - of course - it's all about STGs 😉

Uet_kIqmREWC4E7IMnHbHw.jpg.c8db0462bf2dd9d6965c9eb6212151f6.jpg

I've also been making a push to finish up my PC Engine collection, and finding a complete God Panic has taken me years so I'm over the moon that I was finally able to land a copy!

HlsOe1FIQ_OfBffqBJg_ww.jpg.bb616c8d16ac9e48615e3eadcdd78b96.jpg

But, it's not all STGs today: I finally snagged a complete Princess Crown that was at a price I was willing to pay, and same with Wolf Fang SS (boy, I can't wait to play that one!). The big one this time, though, was Gaia Seed. I had to shell out for this one, but getting it complete at a decent price just took time and patience; only one more PS1 STG to go 🙂

I love it when this stuff shows up before the weekend, and with nothing really going on this weekend other than basketball, I'm all set (along with all the other games I'm playing atm).

Have a great weekend folks, and I hope you all find what you're looking for!

• Like 9

14 hours ago, D~Funk said:

Most of my most recent pick ups. Had once again sold off my Dreamcast collection when i did a big purge in 2019/2020 & was my most wanted stuff i wanted to get back. Picked up quite a few of my favorites already. 

20231020_203808.jpg

20231020_204554.jpg

20231025_115510.jpg

I bought a Sega Sports Dreamcast over a decade ago in the box only to find out a decade later the box was a standard Dreamcast box 😓. I use it as my main DC though since it's so badass

• Agree 1

Some more Japanese PC big box games. Warcraft 3 and both NWN expansions are sealed 🙂 House of the dead was a PITA to find in good condition and complete.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.8f7ea8350bdb937e1ef6c007ffbef3d4.jpeg

FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg.c4d1e220eef3dc4f9cac5e4afd9d26e1.jpeg

And finally was able to find the Japanese version of NWN Collectors Edition complete. NWN is my favourite CRPG so this is definitely my favourite PC piece so far.

FullSizeRender(2)-compressed.jpeg.d4372d3b2616a15708147715b41c6e25.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

I remember once seeing a post (not sure what website) where a person was asking if there are any cheap options for a USB capture card they could use for the Atari 2600. I don't think they found any, but recently I saw a listing for one of these, and it kinda works. It looks terrible since this is a very cheap option though. It can do a few different types of PAL and NTSC though, so that's a plus if you buy a console and aren't sure what TV you need, but you don't want to have to buy a bunch of CRTs to test it

Analog USB Capture.jpg

• Like 3

SkyRim on Switch and Super Mario Wonder. My controller is broken so I was looking at Gamestop's website and saw they're giving away a Christmas pin set for buying two Mario-related games. I didn't really want any others except Origami King which I put on my wishlist... The guy was nice enough to let me get one Mario and a second game. Anyway, here is the pin set. 

IMG_5136.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Love 2