Limited Run Games

So many I'm going to want...

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2
Castlevania Anniversary collection
Shante
Grandia HD Collection
The Mummy Demastered
Monkey Island 30th Anniversary

Also I'm going to look into Katana Zero, The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, and River City Girls 0 to see if those will be worth getting.  I'd have put Y's Origin on my list, but I already got their CE for the PS4, it was my first LRG purchase, and I'm talking my self out of double dipping.

4 minutes ago, avatar! said:

😮 

jet.gif

Tell me about it.  Want doesn't equal will get though.  I mean, I have all the Monkey Island's on physical PC (even the Tale Tell one), but if this anniversary one is really something special I could see adding it to the collection.  I thought I wanted Blaster Master Zero 1 & 2 from them, but then decided not to get those.

23 minutes ago, LostLevel83 said:

Finally got my order for Streets of Rage 4 on Switch today! Had been stuck in the mail for some reason. Worth the wait!

I'm tracking mine and it's been sitting at the same USPS facility for a week. Driving me nuts. 

Been waiting for Obra Dinn. Was hoping both it and COTM2 wouldn't be LRG, but looks like I'm stuck with them.

None of the other titles interest me, but there are a few I've never heard of, so it might be I'm missing out. Contemplating Katana Zero. Anyone played that?

Edited by Sumez

27 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I am in for Curse of the Moon 2.

Considering: Return of the Obra Dinn, Katana Zero, and The Secret of Monkey Island 30th Anniversary Anthology.

I got so excited when I saw Monkey Island in there, but was crushed when it didn't say "Switch" after it. How do we not have all the Lucas adventure games on Switch yet? It's THE PERFECT CONSOLE for pointing and clicking!

It's like you have to beg them to even get a chance to give them your money really strange site. You could be out early and snatch up a copy before it runs out but even that relies on that others don't because if everyone did you'd be left out just the same. Should be called Runout Games instead.

19 minutes ago, noiseredux said:

I got so excited when I saw Monkey Island in there, but was crushed when it didn't say "Switch" after it. How do we not have all the Lucas adventure games on Switch yet? It's THE PERFECT CONSOLE for pointing and clicking!

I have a feeling it's because they have so many games coming down the pipeline for Switch that they can't add even one more to the manufacturing schedule soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if it is coming along eventually. 

But they are a publisher, they have some influence in development plans but that doesn't mean they can force a developer to port something to Switch. Maybe the Monkey Island release isn't optimized for Switch yet and the developer isn't planning to do it. I have no idea. I'm still mad Wattam isn't on Switch...