IGNORED

Limited Run Games

15 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Wait, it's actually pretty crazy that they would do the CE as an open pre-order... don't they usually limited their CE's? 

Seems to me that most/all of the games they expect to be popular are now pre-orders in two flavors. Just the game, and collector's edition. They have done some non open-order CEs fairly recently, but I believe those were of titles they simply didn't expect to sell many of. 

17 hours ago, avatar! said:

Got mixed reviews. Anyone play it?

Screenshot from 2020-05-12 22-36-32.png

I haven’t played it but it’s one of the rare limited releases that I bought immediately. After watching reviews, I mean. The gameplay is unique enough that I’m intrigued. I’m also a sucker for hack n slashes and pinball so I guess that helps.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I really did not like that one from them (transistor) though I found Bastion quite fun, just can't recall if that one did get physical.

Yes, Transistor was stylish, just not fun. Bastion was fun. Also, there was a physical release of the soundtrack as well. I actually have the game and soundtrack available for trade if anyone is interested 🙂 

bast.jpg

On 5/9/2020 at 2:05 PM, avatar! said:

I actually think LRG has been producing too many excellent titles the past few months. For me these incl

Brigandine

It gets pricey 🙂 but seriously, a wonderful selection of games, and I only purchase games I want to play. 

I just pre-ordered the collector's edition.   Now all I have to do is get a switch..............

1 hour ago, Inzoreno said:

Considering the first game has been out for three years now, I figure if they thought they could have done a mass release, it would have happened by now. 

That's true. I'm always hopeful for at least a best buy release since so many lrg games end up going on sale there. 

3 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

That's true. I'm always hopeful for at least a best buy release since so many lrg games end up going on sale there. 

It's possible, just have to wait to see on Friday. I think the only potential issue is that it's two separate games, but Blaster Master is somewhat a known name, so that might offset that.