IGNORED

Limited Run Games

3 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

I knew I was forgetting something today 😡

Got the email about SteamWorld Collection, thought, oh man! I need to hurry up and buy. 

Went to the site.

SOLD OUT? ALREADY?

I was going to order it - everything was sold out 1 second after it went online -  the order form never even had a chance to load up.   And it is not like an auction where you could have a proxy bidder - you would need the order form in order to fill it out.

I did email them asking what was up.  This is just ridiculous,

3 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

I was going to order it - everything was sold out 1 second after it went online -  the order form never even had a chance to load up.   And it is not like an auction where you could have a proxy bidder - you would need the order form in order to fill it out.

I did email them asking what was up.  This is just ridiculous,

Good news, 

313E7816-63D3-4EBD-A04C-540991412BE5.jpeg

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Same, crisis averted, I was able to order the collection of games I already own on other platforms! Phew!

I just got an email from them that included this:

❗ If you saw 'TEST' listings on the site, this does not mean we are on sale. Please refrain from purchasing through test listings as we need to use them to get the site running again. SteamWorld will not be on sale until next Thursday.

❗ Anyone that previously managed to successfully place an order during the site problems or tests will have their order honoured. This is subject to our standard '2 of each game per person' limit.

11 hours ago, Jicsan said:

Here's the first episode of LRG's 'retrospectives' by Jeremy Parish.  I'll probably keep watching these, but man this game lost my attention quick.  

I'll have to watch this later, but as someone who has sat through literally all 120+ of his Game Boy Works videos, Parish is very good even when he's covering even highly mediocre games. With that said, as a Limited Run employee he's basically doing in-house PR work for a retail outlet, so I'm interested to see if and how it impacts his coverage over time.

1 minute ago, MiamiSlice said:

That’s great news. It’s a good model.

Yes, forsooth! I think SRG has gotten famous enough that their games sell out so quickly, that it's simply more profitable for them to have an open-order model, and that's great for us that play these games 🙂 

Curious, has anyone here ordered a copy of realMyst for Switch and received it?  I'm seeing them pop up on eBay, and I've not received mine.  Also, if you pre-order multiple games, do they hold your items until they are all fulfilled to ship them together?  I asked because I also picked up Panzer Dragoon in the same purchase, which is still in production processing.

There's a fair chance we are moving in mid-August or so.  I know the PO will forward mail but... I don't trust them I'd sure hate to lose my first order from LRG. 😕

Edited by RH

1 hour ago, RH said:

Curious, has anyone here ordered a copy of realMyst for Switch and received it?  I'm seeing them pop up on eBay, and I've not received mine.  Also, if you pre-order multiple games, do they hold your items until they are all fulfilled to ship them together?  I asked because I also picked up Panzer Dragoon in the same purchase, which is still in production processing.

I ask because there's a fair chance we are moving in mid-August or so.  I know the PO will forward mail but... I don't trust them I'd sure hate to lose my first order from LRG. 😕

They hold the entire order until everything is ready so until Panzer is ready it won't ship. Email LRG and give them your new address they will update it for you.

Edited by Mr. CIB
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RH said:

There's a fair chance we are moving in mid-August or so.  I know the PO will forward mail but... I don't trust them I'd sure hate to lose my first order from LRG. 😕

17 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Correct. 

Also just popping in to say I received my realMYST.

I got mine weeks ago, played it, finished it and put it on the shelf. You should definitely have yours by now.