IGNORED

Limited Run Games

7 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Are you trying to kill the game industry by stopping remakes of beloved 10 year old games?

Jokes aside, these remakes probably are part of what keeps physical media thriving.  The people wanting physical media are often those of us who are old enough to want to play games that we’ve seen delisted from eShops and know the “perils” of DLC that comes and disappears at the whim of corporate boards.

We’re the people that would potentially buy a +10 year old game, so you’re kind of right, depending on what part of the gaming industry you’re considering.

15 hours ago, avatar! said:

By the way, what are people's favorite 80s-inspired video games? The two I've really played and enjoyed are --

Infernax
Saturday Morning RPG

Retro City Rampage is high on my list, but the AVGN game probably steals my top spot. 

I missed out on the GBA Shantae on accident, wasn't happy with the puffed up price over what Shantae GBC did complete, but well life and time slipped on that one.  Whoever got it, hope you enjoy that one, seems I may just let it slide or go with Steam on that one.

Speaking of, since they have their own little NA fiefdom with it, any word on Valis Collection 3?

Edited by Tanooki

5 hours ago, xelement5x said:

Embracer moving people around, now LRG is a bunch of Hobbitses

Haha, nope, LRG is now actually coffee stains 😁

https://embracer.com/releases/embracer-group-announces-its-intention-to-transform-into-three-standalone-publicly-listed-entities-at-nasdaq-stockholm/

"Coffee Stain & Friends”, a diverse gaming entity with a dual focus on indie and A/AA premium and free-to-play games for PC/console and mobile, with a high degree of recurring revenues.

Nothing says "marketing" like uh, being "promoted" to coffee stain & friends

New Girl Fox GIF by HULU