IGNORED

What are you currently playing?

Reed Rothchild

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, DefaultGen said:

Oh dang what's that keyboard. I didn't know you were in the cool kids club. You even have the technically unergonomic but more comfortable flipped spacebar.

Yeah I play games on this PC far more than I type, so comfort is king. 

This keeb is a Masterkeys Pro S. Nothing too fancy, but a nice enough daily driver.

13 minutes ago, acromite53 said:

I am playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time, a game I have never beaten. This is my 3rd? attempt over the years. I always gave up before or when I got to adult link. Hopefully I can play it all the way through this time.

What! How dare you, sir. You finish tjat game and you like it.

12 hours ago, Californication said:

What! How dare you, sir. You finish tjat game and you like it.

Haha well since that last failed attempt and now, I have played through a lot more zelda games. So I am having a lot more fun with OOT this time around. I have been basically playing all day today. I just cleared the Forest Temple. I am looking forward to eventually playing Majora's Mask. I feel like I shouldn't play that without beating OOT first. 

Then I'll play Link to the Past. Another one I haven't beaten. Lol

On 12/19/2019 at 3:26 AM, Californication said:

We will play Majoras Mask together than. I haven't played because I couldn't pay for the expansion pack for one game on principal.  I finally broke down and bought The Collectors Edition for the Gamecube. I hope it is the Zelda game I have been waiting for!

Good luck! Use a guide it helps quite a bit. I just recently played through Majora’s Mask. The last time I played was when it was new. The best I can say about the game is that it is weirdly unique.  

20 hours ago, AstralSoul13 said:

Playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch lately. It's been pretty good so far. I love the diverse cast that they gave us.

I thought MU3 was as good as 2. I enjoyed them both. Still not as good as UA one or X-Men Legends. UA 2 and 3 took away a lot of the customization that UA and X-Men Legends had. 

• Like 1

I'm almost pleased with myself, I actually played DQ11S for over an hour earlier ago.  I get into moods where I don't play for days weeks, I think about it but then time slips away somehow very conveniently.  The game is great, up to where you need to meet the prince at night at the circus tent to move the story but I'm leveling a bit going after stuff like the lil quests like wild side and the gold glob thing from the gold cactus monster.

Dragon Quest 11 is amazing. Did you remember to enable the super strong monsters draconian challenge?

It sounds like some kind of challenge mode for experts to do on subsequent playthroughs, but the game really feels like it's balanced for it, and I often hear people complain about combat feeling way too easy and pointless playing on "default".

I have no idea what that challenge is.  All I've been doing is just following the story and trying to find any of those crafting books to make +2/+3 gear stores don't have and talking to anyone important including the sub-quest local area peoples.  DQ is just too bloated for me to do any extra play throughs or challenge modes.  I'm just playing it on the normal values it started with.

So, I beat Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night the other day, and usually that means I move on to the next. But for some reason I kept going, and I'm just doing random stuff until I decide I'm ready to fight OD. I guess I'll be done at that point?

Next, who knows? I've got a few in the backlog 🙂

• Like 1

I've been messing with some shmups while testing stuff on my TV.  Been playing Final Soldier on the Turbografx. Always have fun with it and maybe I will get past 4 levels one day.

Also tried Battle Mania last night on Genesis. Used a translated and audio balanced ROM.  Another fun shooter that I will need to put more time into.  Not sure why but ladies flying around a screen blowing stuff up works for me. Like Keio Flying Squadron.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yeah but you're weird.

It could be worse. I could be playing black box Volleyball. I scored 4 touchdowns on the highest difficulty in a game where the clock runs 10 times as fast as real time and the players move like they are playing in tar, so that's something! 😂

1223192230.thumb.jpg.a3f85c28a2269959df49fc9ba0f36785.jpg

Edited by Bearcat-Doug