IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

1 minute ago, tidaldreams said:

Someone please summarize what happened in the last 20 pages since yesterday. I gave up reading at the point where the ghost of Nintendo Age came back.

Everybody occasionally paused from taking potshots at each other to attempt to be legal eagles, then the actual legal eagles jumped in to talk about libel, slander, and the SEC filings, then there was some more beating up on each other, then Dain joined and hopped in for a bit to clear things up about when he was and wasn't part of WATA, as well as when he sold NA and his collection, then things turned into a WayBack Machine reunion of old faces who haven't been seen in forever (sometimes since NA folded), then things have proceeded to get sillier and sillier until the current time.  You're all caught up, now make sure to hop on the dick joke grain before the thread takes another 90 degree turn!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Sure he doesn't need one. He just lucks into them sometimes.

Better than the guy who had a real bad mental week and basically begged himself into a total ban.  Can't recall his name at the moment, but he was a decent guy with interesting posts up to the point where whatever snapped in him went.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, darkchylde28 said:

Better than the guy who had a real bad mental week and basically begged himself into a total ban.  Can't recall his name at the moment, but he was a decent guy with interesting posts up to the point where whatever snapped in him went.

Sounds familiar, but I can't remember the guy either. Nothing beat that fieryreign guy on NA though. His meltdown was so historic that @Vectrex28 made a homebrew game based on it.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Sounds familiar, but I can't remember the guy either. Nothing beat that fieryreign guy on NA though. His meltdown was so historic that @Vectrex28 made a homebrew game based on it.

lol, I vaguely remember that guy on NA going nuclear.  The guy on here, I want to say he used a thumbnail of Brak from Space Ghost as his avatar here and on NA (how I usually identify most folks at a glance), but can't remember his nick to save my life.  I remember he ended up with an SNES demo station he'd really been wanting, had been having some health issues, then just kind of went off the deep end for no outwardly apparent reason in short order.  I want to say he actually directly begged to be banned permanently, saying he'd just do worse and worse shit until it happened otherwise, and someone begrudgingly complied.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

lol, I vaguely remember that guy on NA going nuclear.  The guy on here, I want to say he used a thumbnail of Brak from Space Ghost as his avatar here and on NA (how I usually identify most folks at a glance), but can't remember his nick to save my life.  I remember he ended up with an SNES demo station he'd really been wanting, had been having some health issues, then just kind of went off the deep end for no outwardly apparent reason in short order.  I want to say he actually directly begged to be banned permanently, saying he'd just do worse and worse shit until it happened otherwise, and someone begrudgingly complied.

Yeah, I know exactly who you mean, but I can't remember his username at all.

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah, I know exactly who you mean, but I can't remember his username at all.

Wasn't it something with like a couple xxx's in it? Like Voxxx or something? I remember it was a short username.

I thought he was a pretty cool guy, until he started ranting incessantly about the JQ! 🤣

• Like 1