IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

Just now, Dain_ said:

WATA hadn't even finished designing the cases when I was meeting with them, so naturally they weren't even grading at that point. I've never owned a WATA-graded game. I was only at early planning meetings before WATA got off the ground. As an aside, I always thought the VGA cases looked better, but whatever. 

Ok thanks. I asked you that question many years ago and never got an answer, it's nice to get info straight from the source. There was a guy named paul who kept attacking me to defend your honor. I think he was secretly in love with you. 

2 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Ok thanks. I asked you that question many years ago and never got an answer, it's nice to get info straight from the source. There was a guy named paul who kept attacking me to defend your honor. I think he was secretly in love with you. 

Paul and I have a bromance.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dain_ said:

I have legal documents showing I left WATA, so you can spin this any way you want. I was legally done with WATA on October 18, 2017.

I went back and reread my post that you replied to. I can see how it might be interpreted as I was saying you were lying. I post on my phone and it looks like my first sentence is a bit confusing. My intention was to say that I believed what you were saying, but that the referenced SEC filings don’t actually prove that. Once again, I’m sorry if it came across as me accusing you of lying or spinning something. I was intending to explain what the filings actually represented.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

There was a guy named paul who kept attacking me to defend your honor. I think he was secretly in love with you. 

9 minutes ago, Dain_ said:

Paul and I have a bromance.

honestly these fun tidbits are the only reason im sticking around this thread anymore 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ICrappedMyPants said:

I went back and reread my post that you replied to. I can see how it might be interpreted as I was saying you were lying. I post on my phone and it looks like my first sentence is a bit confusing. My intention was to say that I believed what you were saying, but that the referenced SEC filings don’t actually prove that. Once again, I’m sorry if it came across as me accusing you of lying or spinning something. I was intending to explain what the filings actually represented.

No worries, I just wanted to clear things up because the timeline and context in the video weren't really presented in a way that showed how things actually transpired.

For the record, I'm a huge Karl Jobst fan and have been since he started making speedrun videos... my son and I watch a lot of speedrun stuff so when we saw my name in one of his videos it was pretty bizarre.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just now, Dain_ said:

No worries, I just wanted to clear things up because the timeline and context in the video weren't really presented in a way that showed how things actually transpired.

For the record, I'm a huge Karl Jobst fan and have been since he started making speedrun videos... my son and I watch a lot of speedrun stuff so when we saw my name in one of his videos it was pretty bizarre.

Did he try to reach out to you before he posted that video?