IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Monster In My Pocket

BeaIank

1510 - Stage 3?

I gave this a try yesterday, my first time playing it. It seems like a fun game. I had all intentions of spending some time on it today, but Minecraft, working in the hobby room, and football had other plans for me. I think this is stage 3... ?  I don't remember lol. 

http://www.myvideogamelife.com/a/vgm/vgs/vgs-ninjistar-monsterinmypocket-score-final-2020.jpg

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted

First week of the special Halloween themed NES games, sponsored by @Richardhead ! Though the game was suppose to be spooky, It looks like the players weren't afraid one bit of it.

A total of 6 competitors cleared the game this week, 3 of which maxed out the score given @BeaIank's fancy rules, in order of accomplishment : @bertsampson, @Bearcat-Doug and @Tablew/chairs, and then Richard came 10 points shy of maxing it (damn, this had to be on purpose!), followed by straight clearers, no point pressing bitches, @Jeevan (7445) and @8bitdontquit (7310).

Higher in score (8220), but not reaching the final boss, @0xDEAFC0DE still offered a solid performance going all the way to stage 6, as well as regular rankers @NESfiend and @Gaia Gensouki with a stage 5 finish!

See you all next week for the second Halloween installment, Zombie Nation, which will certainly account for much more weirdo spookiness!

Oh, almost forgot... With a tie for first place this week, Doug the Bearcat is awarded the 2020 Beat Em Up Charm! Congratulations, you can have an extra beer at the Hooters on me, you deserved it pal, just like The Heartbreak Kid defeating Brett Hart at the Montreal Screwjob event!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
36 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@8bitdontquit

did @guillavoie just call us bitches?  

🤣

I know u didn't but it read like that for me for a second

This was somehow the effect desired, haha! But indeed, read carefully it actually describes you guys as 'no bitches to point pressing' 😉!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Oh, almost forgot... With a tie for first place this week, Doug the Bearcat is awarded the 2020 Beat Em Up Charm! Congratulations, you can have an extra beer at the Hooters on me, you deserved it pal, just like The Heartbreak Kid defeating Brett Hart at the Montreal Screwjob event!

I think I can handle that. Just let me know where to send the bar tab! 😂

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

ok so im gonna put top three names in a hat and let finn pick the winner of the dd2 cart when i get home from work today. 

good job guys.

@Bearcat-Doug @bertsampson @Tablew/chairs

I've already got a copy if you want to make it easier and just flip a coin or something between the other two guys.