IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Monster In My Pocket

BeaIank

24 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Ok, one last try.  If we do a tiebreaker for this week that gives me 1 more point, then we would be tied in the genre as well.  So then this week would double as the genre tiebreaker as well.  Capeesh?

No, because you just said if you won a tiebreaker, then you would be tied for the genre lead since you are currently 1 point behind. It's a bit late to be asking for rule changes just so you can attempt to tie me given that other people are playing too and may have a 9500 point score that they haven't posted. If you hadn't finished 17th during TMNT 3 week, you may have had a shot at winning. I have to leave in the morning and will be away for the weekend, so I'm done for the week. It's 3:00 AM now, so I'm going to bed. The idea of having a tiebreaker for the purpose of creating a potential tie and then using that to break the tie you caused is crazy even by your standards.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

7 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

No, because you just said if you won a tiebreaker, then you would be tied for the genre lead since you are currently 1 point behind. It's a bit late to be asking for rule changes just so you can attempt to tie me given that other people are playing too and may have a 9500 point score that they haven't posted. If you hadn't finished 17th during TMNT 3 week, you may have had a shot at winning. I have to leave in the morning and will be away for the weekend, so I'm done for the week. It's 3:00 AM now, so I'm going to bed. The idea of having a tiebreaker for the purpose of creating a potential tie and then using that to break the tie you caused is crazy even by your standards.

I wasn't serious. 'Nuff said.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.  And yeah, if I liked beat'em ups like TMNT or DD more, I would be more of a contender for the genre badge.  One point or eleven, you have your genre win.  Conglaturation!

37 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I wasn't serious. 'Nuff said.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.  And yeah, if I liked beat'em ups like TMNT or DD more, I would be more of a contender for the genre badge.  One point or eleven, you have your genre win.  Conglaturation!

It's hard telling with you. I could see you playing this again if there was some way to torment me involved.

I would have been more of a contender this year for the beat em up title had I been better at the Turtles games. I'm just not good at those for some reason.

I'm also not a fan of some of the cheap deaths in Monster in my Pocket. Like sometimes I'm knocked off that little platform by the flying fish and it makes me not want to play anymore.

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I would have been more of a contender this year for the beat em up title had I been better at the Turtles games. I'm just not good at those for some reason.

I'm also not a fan of some of the cheap deaths in Monster in my Pocket. Like sometimes I'm knocked off that little platform by the flying fish and it makes me not want to play anymore.

I probably could have done better at Karate Champ, but 7th place wasn't bad for the 10 minutes that I played it.  

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Your copy of Zombie Nation looks like a bit off. It's probably a Chinese bootleg.

Crap, really?  You think so?  I knew a boxed copy that really looks nothing like Zombie Nation was too good to be true.  Oh well.  I've played it before, and this copy doesn't seem any different.

I want to make a note about Zombie Nation, out of the goodness of my heart.

IIRC the points are only shown when you pause, or at the end of a level.  If you 1CC, you need to record your points after the last level, else after you beat the boss it goes right to the ending.  Im not even sure if you get points for beating the boss.

6 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah and you are only two points back for the shooter championship so you need to get ready! 

i gotta win and get some help. wampson aint gonna go easy. so not only do i have to play champ status i need someone else to grab dig down and bring an all time play.

43 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

IIRC the points are only shown when you pause, or at the end of a level.  If you 1CC, you need to record your points after the last level, else after you beat the boss it goes right to the ending.  Im not even sure if you get points for beating the boss.

1cc hard. or stay home.

42 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

Good to know.  Do you get points while fighting the boss?  Life bar?

10 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I was just wanting to know if there are points gained once you get to the final boss.   If not, pause for score, then beat the boss for your final picture.

bring it on little buddy. multiple shooter champ fucking battle babe 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 fffuuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! ya!

• Like 1