IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

Administrator · Posted
2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm actually surprised. I don't remember what the final line was but I thought NE would win this one.

I believe 4.5 if memory serves.

Also a reminder to all- as Jim Carr would say, let's keep your posts within the boundaries of good taste.

The end result of the game isn't too surprising. Pats have been vulnerable to good run blocking all year. Their secondary and pass coverage was awesome, thats why tannehill never threw it. Henry was a one man wrecking. Crew. Titans played old school football. Pound the rock and play good defense. It's a winning formula in Foxboro.

8 hours ago, MattyB said:

Obligatory post. Patriots and their fans are pussies. Better luck next year taint lickers. 

6 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

You awfully quiet last year though, weren’t you pussy?  Had to hide for twelve months and prayed The Pats lost. Didn’t have the balls to show up. The Patriots pissed on your parade for two decades. 

It was always great to watch The Pats win, but it was so much better knowing it ruined your year. When they won last year, I laughed and laughed knowing that you were such a cuck that you couldn’t even log in to defend yourself. The Pats literally made you hide from a video game forum. That’s a hall of fame pussy performance. 

Guys I can appreciate trash talking as much as anyone, but lets class it up.  Calling people vulgar names is about the laziest way to do it and really isn't the tone we want at VGS.  Please try and clean it up a bit.  

I thought it would take way less than 12 pages for this thread to get ugly lol people are passionate about their teams. 

Not sure I understand all the hate for Brady and the Pats, I mean besides that wtf trench coat he wore to the game. I was too young to remember did people hate the Niners, Cowboys, and Packers during their glory years?

Im 49ers fan till the day I die, but if that really was Brady’s last game (spoiler it isn’t) it was an honor to live in an era and see a man play that will be talked about long after he is dead. 

Administrator · Posted
8 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I thought it would take way less than 12 pages for this thread to get ugly lol people are passionate about their teams. 

Not sure I understand all the hate for Brady and the Pats, I mean besides that wtf trench coat he wore to the game. I was too young to remember did people hate the Niners, Cowboys, and Packers during their glory years?

Im 49ers fan till the day I die, but if that really was Brady’s last game (spoiler it isn’t) it was an honor to live in an era and see a man play that will be talked about long after he is dead. 

Niners no, Cowboys yes, Packers no.   

EDIT- I'm assuming you're referring to the late 90s Packers, not the 1960s ones.  

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted
10 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I dont think cousins has a chance against niners D, looking forward to that game. 

just need the seachickens to lose to make my weekend complete!

Lol, I don’t think Jimmy has a prayer against the Vikes D. 

1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Niners no, Cowboys yes, Packers no.   

I guess it was easy to hate the Cowboys back in their three out of four SB champions run (92, 93, 95).  But since then, "America's Team" has embarrassingly made a grand total of zero NFC championship games.  For such a historic iconic team that NFL Flims back in the day dubbed "America's Team" to have not made even one "Final Four" in the last quarter century has got to be one of the most embarrassing playoff droughts ever.

And I thought us not making the Final Four twelve years (and the entire 00s decade) in a row was humiliating 😞

4 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I dont think cousins has a chance against niners D, looking forward to that game. 

The Vikings forced two turnovers against the Saints who had an NFL record with only eight total turnovers this season. I think it is San Fran that will have their hands full trying to contain the Vikings defense. 

1 hour ago, The Count said:

The Vikings forced two turnovers against the Saints who had an NFL record with only eight total turnovers this season. I think it is San Fran that will have their hands full trying to contain the Vikings defense. 

Thats more of a fluke than a measurable metric. Garappolo had been known to fumble though. 

not only are the niners rated a higher D, they allowed less total yards. With the fact that cousins isnt very mobile, the niners Pass rush will do more damage. 

I know Jimmy G isnt “more” mobile either, I just think thats wherE the game will be one.

my worry is about Diggs against the secondary so if they can shut him down, that will do it. 

Moderator · Posted
3 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Thats more of a fluke than a measurable metric. Garappolo had been known to fumble though. 

not only are the niners rated a higher D, they allowed less total yards. With the fact that cousins isnt very mobile, the niners Pass rush will do more damage. 

I know Jimmy G isnt “more” mobile either, I just think thats wherE the game will be one.

my worry is about Diggs against the secondary so if they can shut him down, that will do it. 

I think the entire NFC is a toss up and I’ve been saying that since week 6. All of the 4 teams left have looked dominant at times and terrible at other times. While Minnesota went 0-3 against the teams left, we largely outplayed them in those games, and our nerdy stats say we’re the most dangerous team left in the NFC (O and D ratings). It’s simple to me though, if we block well we win. We have tons of weapons, and Kirk is insanely good when he has time. If we don’t, we lose. I think Seattle beats GB in a very close game in the other game and Baltimore and KC win and have a classic in the AFC title game. 

10 hours ago, doner24 said:

I think the entire NFC is a toss up and I’ve been saying that since week 6. All of the 4 teams left have looked dominant at times and terrible at other times. While Minnesota went 0-3 against the teams left, we largely outplayed them in those games, and our nerdy stats say we’re the most dangerous team left in the NFC (O and D ratings). It’s simple to me though, if we block well we win. We have tons of weapons, and Kirk is insanely good when he has time. If we don’t, we lose. I think Seattle beats GB in a very close game in the other game and Baltimore and KC win and have a classic in the AFC title game. 

49ers D probably not going to allow that