IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

4 minutes ago, Br81zad said:

Well, when your schedule is loaded with the bottom half of the league.... lol

Seriously though, what a snoozer. Same with last night's game. Prime time games haven't been fun to watch this season

You're not wrong, but they can only play who they put in front of them.  The next seven games are going to show a lot more of what they're really about.  

Just now, bubbapauls said:

5-2 for the Chiefs isn't a bad start.  See the Pats in December.  That should be a fun game unless Mahomes is still hurt.  Watching them pop his knee cap back in place gave me the chills lol.

Everything I’ve read says he’s good to go in a few weeks. That knee looked horrific though.  I immediately thought he’d be done for the season. 

5 minutes ago, BeaglePuss said:

Everything I’ve read says he’s good to go in a few weeks. That knee looked horrific though.  I immediately thought he’d be done for the season. 

Nothings torn which is a miracle if you ask me.  I wouldn't be surprised if hes out at least 4 weeks.  Hes tough so maybe hell come back sooner only time will tell.

5 minutes ago, bubbapauls said:

Nothings torn which is a miracle if you ask me.  I wouldn't be surprised if hes out at least 4 weeks.  Hes tough so maybe hell come back sooner only time will tell.

I'd like to see them rest him until the bye.  Give him the most time possible to recover.  He might be the single most exciting player in the league.  I'd hate to see him be rushed back before he has to.

2 minutes ago, BeaglePuss said:

I'd like to see them rest him until the bye.  Give him the most time possible to recover.  He might be the single most exciting player in the league.  I'd hate to see him be rushed back before he has to.

If they rush him back the chance of him dislocating it again is pretty high.  I hope they are thinking long term but Andy Reid makes some weird calls sometimes.

19 minutes ago, ICrappedMyPants said:

The Bears offense is so inept, it makes me cry. Why Can’t my team have even an average offense?

Saw an article today about how they should trade for Cam Newton. Might not be a bad idea since he might not have his job back when he returns. If the Bears can do it, I think they should.