IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

3 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

There are like 5 cowboys fans where I work. They all swear the cowboys can win. I was talking trash to one of them earlier this year and he sarcastically said the cowboys are just a little bit better than the dolphins....last week I told him he wasn’t kidding. 

There is no fan less optimistic than a dolphins fan. We don’t expect anything. We get by on 1972/team history, being the coolest themed team in the league, having the greatest weather home games and next year. 

Yes cowboy fans think they can win because every year the team shows a glimse of dominance. When Dallas makes the postseason they are usually one of the better teams (not this year). So yeah in playoff seasons you start seeing some more optimism. But rarely do I ever see cowboy fans brag and talk trash about winning a superbowl. They know better

Edited by Quest4Nes

Editorials Team · Posted

No they didn't.  They'll draft Burrow and have no line to protect him.  He'll be ruined by 2021.

And LOL at Drake, Tannehill, Landry, and everyone else having having career seasons away from the Dolphins.  That franchise is toxic to talent.  Parker needs to get out while he can.

18 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

No they didn't.  They'll draft Burrow and have no line to protect him.  He'll be ruined by 2021.

And LOL at Drake, Tannehill, Landry, and everyone else having having career seasons away from the Dolphins.  That franchise is toxic to talent.  Parker needs to get out while he can.

It's not like they can do worse with Burrow. They constantly draft offensive linemen high in the draft and they have all been busts. Burrow could be the next Peyton Manning and the Bengals would find a way to ruin him. 

8 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

Dolphins win 26-13

It figures this dumpster fire would go down to the last seconds of OT. Thank god the Dolphins found a way to win. I seriously thought they were trying to tank the game when they let the Bengals come all the way back. The only thing that would have made this any worse would have been if the Dolphins kicker missed the field goal and it ended in a tie.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

No doubt about it. Miami is bad starting with the owner down. Any talent that ends up there will be wasted. 

but tannehill was bad in Miami. This is just a flash in the pan for him. He won’t play this way next year or ever again.

Edited by skinnygrinny

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It figures this dumpster fire would go down to the last seconds of OT. Thank god the Dolphins found a way to win. I seriously thought they were trying to tank the game when they let the Bengals come all the way back. The only thing that would have made this any worse would have been if the Dolphins kicker missed the field goal and it ended in a tie.

Wooowhooo what a game!

12 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Joe looked depressed during this segment. He would probably rather play in the XFL instead of for the Bengals. 😂

spacer.png

Who is it. Bengals, redskins, giants and dolphins? His only hope is NY. 
From will end up in Miami and get completely destroyed. 

edit: oh Detroit is in the hunt too lol

Edited by skinnygrinny

15 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Who is it. Bengals, redskins, giants and dolphins? His only hope is NY. 
From will end up in Miami and get completely destroyed. 

edit: oh Detroit is in the hunt too lol

The Bengals clinched the #1 overall pick with the loss today, so he's basically screwed.