IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

1 hour ago, MrMark0673 said:

And the Pats get absolutely embarrassed by the Dolphins week 16 at home.

Tough to win when your best offensive weapon is a linebacker.

Post season was going to be tough enough with a bye, they got some serious work to do if they want to get back to the Bowl.

2 years in a row.

Miracle in Miami and now this. I can't believe the Fins won today. Actually surprised. 

Edited by Mega Tank

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, BeaglePuss said:

Whimper?  It’s been a good 20 years, and they’re still in the playoffs. While they’re not the juggernaut they once were, they still finished 12-4 and are a year removed from their last Super Bowl. Not too shabby. 

Its all relative.  A first round home loss would have to be their worst season since... 2000?

44 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Its all relative.  A first round home loss would have to be their worst season since... 2000?

Correct, assuming that were to even happen.  

They’ve had far worse seasons over the past 20 years though. I mean, they’re 12-4. How many other franchises could have similar success and it be considered a failure?

I imagine they get past Tennessee. From there, it’s a tough road. Part of that being the underwhelming offense, but more-so to do with who they’ll (most likely) see. The Ravens are frightening, and KC is a clear threat as well. 

Cowboys are frustrating as shit.  Beat rams and score 44, cant score a td in philly, then 47 in a win today. 8-8 season but they feel way better than 8-8. Just shitty game managing and coaching. Thank god garrett is gone. So many dumb let down eggs to ruin the year (jets game, bears game defense, eagles second game, patriots game offense, Vikings game). Pretty much a 12-4/11-5 season if you just played normal capabilities, but nope. Typical garrett 8-8's. Kept Maher on the roster missing kicks for week after week. Finally cut him after many losses with him being a large factor. Bring in a new kicker who doesnt miss a damn one. About 3-4 weeks late making that move.

Edited by Quest4Nes

2 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Yes.

pats go to super bowl.

they arent beating the ravens. Also highly doubt they win on the road at KC . Watched them all year. Just not enough offense. If they beat tennessee then thats about it for them this year. This is the year of the first year of the slide.

Edited by Quest4Nes

Alright it's that time of year, NFL Playoffs!  Let's get our picks in, here's mine in bold:

Favorite / Underdog
At Houston (-3) vs. Buffalo
At New England (-5) vs. Tennessee
At New Orleans (-8)
vs. Minnesota
Seattle (-1.5) vs. At Philadelphia 

I actually think NO and MIN will be a FG type game... if Dalvin Cook plays.  My lock for the week is Houston over Buffalo, I would be legitimately shocked if Buffalo pulls off that win. And sorry Pats fans, I really think the Titans will be more than you can handle at home.  The Titans have been a very solid team all year round and Tannehill has found the fountain of youth somehow. 

14 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

Correct, assuming that were to even happen.  

They’ve had far worse seasons over the past 20 years though. I mean, they’re 12-4. How many other franchises could have similar success and it be considered a failure?

I imagine they get past Tennessee. From there, it’s a tough road. Part of that being the underwhelming offense, but more-so to do with who they’ll (most likely) see. The Ravens are frightening, and KC is a clear threat as well. 

Have you heard of a fella named Derrick Henry?  Good luck 🙂