IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

NINERS!!!!! The catch III, Aaron Rodgers leads an epic comeback drive putting GB up by 4 with less than 2 minutes. Jimmy G lines up at the GB 22 yard line and throws a beautiful pass to Kittle in the end zone and he catches it as time expires!

KC goes down to Tennessee 80-0 and then Mahomes wakes up and comes back to win the game 350-80

Excited to see my Niners with a shot at the Super Bowl once again.

It’s going to be a closer game than last go around,but SF is a little healthier now and I think it’s going to be tough sledding for GB dealing with that D-line.  I can see GB winning if SF turns the ball over a few times and gets into a spot where their defense is on the field a lot,but I do think that SF is going to play great defense and will pound the run game which should propel them to a win.

The KC/Tenn game....totally different styles and it will be very interesting to see which team can impose their game plan on the other. If either team gets up more than two scores,it’s just about game over. I want to say Tenn will emerge,but KC should be extremely motivated after what happened last year and with more playoff experience under their belt,I think they come out on top in a really hard fought game.

10 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

NINERS!!!!! The catch III, Aaron Rodgers leads an epic comeback drive putting GB up by 4 with less than 2 minutes. Jimmy G lines up at the GB 22 yard line and throws a beautiful pass to Kittle in the end zone and he catches it as time expires!

KC goes down to Tennessee 80-0 and then Mahomes wakes up and comes back to win the game 350-80

I just see Bosa,Buckner,and co being so disruptive today. I think Rodgers is going to be sacked and pressured all day.

• Like 1

For SF to win they need to score on every possession and do just enough of defense to where KC doesn't completely overwhelm them. What is mindboggling about the afc Championship is Tennessee controlled the clock by 8 minutes in the first half and scored on every possession. And they still went into the half behind.

Editorials Team · Posted
21 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

KC is just incredible. The only way they can be beaten is to be outgunned like the were last year in the AFC Championship Game. 

Or the pass rush disrupts Mahomes and the NIners run it down their throats

I like our odds.  Again.

59 minutes ago, 8-bit_boice said:

Running it down the Chiefs' throat worked extremely well for Henry and the Titans ;-)... I just hope that defense shows up and not the defense from the early part of the season.

Tennessee has henry

sf has jimmy G, experience wr and a run game. that is a small difference. 

but I just don’t like Mahomes. I think it’s the hair? Idk can’t stand the guy for some reason. Maybe the young and talented part lol 🤦