IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

Editorials Team · Posted

Houston

New England

New Orleans

Seattle

I'll happily be wrong on all of those.  I can see all of them other than MIN@NO going either way.

And I think I'm targeting Samuel and Metcalf in fantasy next year.  Hopefully they preseason project down to the 40s

I was just explaining to my Bostonian (Malden to be exact) wife how the Patriots dropped to the third seed and now must play/win an extra game...and then like last year must beat the Chefs at Arrowhead...

...but this time that won't be enough.  They must then beat (most likely) the Ravens at Baltimore to make the SB.  Sure it's totally doable (didn't a sixth seed win the big prize a few years back?) but it's gonna be more difficult than what the Patriots are used to!

And of course I just couldn't resist teasing her about how people outside of New England are sick of the Patriots (they did make it to four out of the last five SB's after all) and hate them just as much if not more than the Yankees in MLB and how it'd be such a breath of fresh air to see someone else in the AFC make the Super Bowl for a change!  Naturally she didn't buy it 😄 

Edited by Estil

1 hour ago, MattyB said:

Obligatory post. Patriots and their fans are pussies. Better luck next year taint lickers. 

You awfully quiet last year though, weren’t you pussy?  Had to hide for twelve months and prayed The Pats lost. Didn’t have the balls to show up. The Patriots pissed on your parade for two decades. 

It was always great to watch The Pats win, but it was so much better knowing it ruined your year. When they won last year, I laughed and laughed knowing that you were such a cuck that you couldn’t even log in to defend yourself. The Pats literally made you hide from a video game forum. That’s a hall of fame pussy performance. 

• Haha 1