IGNORED

It'll Come down..... Right?

The gray DEMO Zelda Majora's Mask.

Never will complete the N64 NFR set with how expensive that one goes. It's not I don't have the money, but just can't get myself to spend that much for one game especially a demo.

Also, pretty much every Nintendo Switch game at this point. xD

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, demanufacturedmario said:

Good luck.  Same with almost all of the horror PS2 games, like Rule of Rose, Haunting Ground, Obscure (for some weird reason) to name a few.

Fortunately Kuon is the only expensive one left for me. Unfortunately... well you know how much it costs.

6 hours ago, jonebone said:

Tons of stuff where I don't think the price is justified.  Some examples like NES - Dragon Fighter, Zombie Nation and SNES - Hagane.  If they come down I'll own them, if they don't I won't.  They're all "tough", but not to the extent of their current pricing (IMO).

Dragon Fighter, really? I feel that is one of the truly uncommon NES games. That and Sword Master, I don’t want to pay those prices but I feel price is warranted. 

Little Samson, Bubble Bobble 2, Ducktales 2 I feel are uncommon as well but the price shouldn’t be as bad as it is. 

• Like 2

I would LOVE for AES games to get down in price.
Last saturday I was watching an ebay auction for the first Metal Slug and it went for $7300.

I can't imagine spending that much on a single game right now.
If the Real gets stronger agains the Dollar, things will change though.
If someday it gets to the 2012-2013 levels, I will buy a lot of those expensive games but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Loose SE 😉 I'm hoping loose games, set collecting, and bad games only popular because they're rare lose interest long term. SE still has a cool story behind it, so I don't think it will ever be "affordable" but it doesn't have enough going for it for me to put serious "investment" money into it. I can buy a $100 game that I think might be worthless one day, I can't afford to put $10,000 into a loose cart that might lose most of it's value one day.

Loose Hagane. Same deal. I'm waiting for the right price/condition and I'm in no rush to overpay for the shitty copies all over the place.

13 hours ago, DarkTone said:

Is there a particular physical game you want, but you're still waiting for a drop in price?

I'm still going for a PAL GameCube collection, but the price (over here at least) for Mario Sunshine is ridiculous. Especially for a common game. 

Mario games are always gonna hold more value than their relative scarcity would suggest, mainly due to demand because these are such great games. You can see it with Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Pokemon, all the biggest Nintendo hits hold on to their values.

I have been waiting ages to find New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS for under 20 quid, but even loose carts of that game are at least that much! Then again, how much WE want these Mario games also factors into the price, so we only have ourselves to blame too, lol!

9 hours ago, Galdius said:

I would LOVE for AES games to get down in price.
Last saturday I was watching an ebay auction for the first Metal Slug and it went for $7300.

I can't imagine spending that much on a single game right now.
If the Real gets stronger agains the Dollar, things will change though.
If someday it gets to the 2012-2013 levels, I will buy a lot of those expensive games but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Theres like 10 known copies of that game right?  Im over exaggerating but its stupidly rare for the most popular series for the Neo Geo.  I think thats probably fair.

For me, I gotta think but nothing really comes to mind.  I got everything I want except for two rare variants that im hoping to get cheap.  One of them I have no idea what the 'true' price would be.