IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Adventure Island

BeaIank

50 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Wiggins Wiggins Higgins who gives a shit?! You make me chase carrots and some people apples. Watch out for the barracuda! Here comes a rock!! Go! Go! Go! STOP! Whoa...slow down bro...GO mutherfucker FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! Rock,bird,spider. Jump jump jump squid fox... fuuuuuhhh

saturday reflections

Preach on, brother @skinnygrinny ✊

Edited by ninjistar
  • Like 1

Final score update on page 1. I died at a really stupid spot in 5-2. Wish I would have taken pictures of a few other runs where I snagged more fruit and was able to rekt more raccoons. Should best Brock though. Oh well, time to do some home stuff and hang out with the girlfriend. She’s been cooped up at home with very little social interaction the last few weeks. Might be going a bit crazy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

Do you have to make a perfect run of fruit without backtracking in order to reach the goal with a full meter?

You can take your time for most of level 1 because there's a hidden egg with milk that replenishes your health. Also be sure to wait for a bit near the snake to get to the bonus area. The most points you can get for level 1 is 15140.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

You can take your time for most of level 1 because there's a hidden egg with milk that replenishes your health. Also be sure to wait for a bit near the snake to get to the bonus area. The most points you can get for level 1 is 15140.

i think i got 15040 is the most out of level one for me.

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Richardhead said:

Final score update on page 1. I died at a really stupid spot in 5-2. Wish I would have taken pictures of a few other runs where I snagged more fruit and was able to rekt more raccoons. Should best Brock though. Oh well, time to do some home stuff and hang out with the girlfriend. She’s been cooped up at home with very little social interaction the last few weeks. Might be going a bit crazy.

I thought you'd top your 2016 winning score, but 300k is still awesome, nice job. I think you're third so far behind Bert and Kid Dracula, right?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

I thought you'd top your 2016 winning score, but 300k is still awesome, nice job. I think you're third so far behind Bert and Kid Dracula, right?

I should have. Life got in the way. Work has been insanely stressful. Even Jimbob wild agree. Gotta spend that time with the girlfriend or she’ll go insane.😁

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I don't enjoy this game near as much as the other games in the series, so gonna call it here. Not my highest score, I intended to do more runs, but I'm just not enjoying it and this is the only photo I took since my last score. 

IMG_20200405_220933.jpg

• Like 1