IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

18 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

Someone paid $3000 for an Nt Mini on Ebay right before the latest production run was announced.

Maybe I’m not as cultured as that dude but if I’m going to drop $3000 specifically on something NES-related I think I’d rather buy the RetroUSB AVS and spend the rest on one really awesome addition (or multiple additions) to my NES game collection.

Preorders open today at 1100 EST! I would not drag your feet if you want one. The Pocket, Dock, and Cartridge Adapters will definitely sell out quickly.

For reference, the Nt Mini Noir lasted about five days at $500. The production run for that was around 5-10k and it was a reissue product. Based on Analogue's history, I suspect this will be a similarly sized production run.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted

I was previously excited for this, but after much soul searching, I just don't play old handheld games often at all. It's gonna sit there collecting dust, and while I can justify that for the games I have, I can't do so for a piece of new tech. So I think I'll skip this one.

E: Of course seeing as it sold out pretty quickly, probably could have bought one as an "investment" lol.

• Like 1