IGNORED

Werewolf 2: sign-up (closed, PM me to be a backup)

fox

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

what happens if we dont get the 20 people u have needed for this?

I can still run a more streamlined version with 12 or 13 players.  I'd have to cut some of the roles to keep it balanced.  I put a lot of thought into how to expand things and make a big dynamic game, so I would like to get more people.  If not then a smaller more intimate version would still be fun.  I'll make it work either way.

Spread the word, get your friends to play, should be fun times.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I'm kinda interested, but I still don't understand how this game works. Maybe I'll just watch how this plays out, then join in next time when I've got a better grasp on things haha.

-CasualCart

The best way to learn is to jump in and play be dumb.  This will be my third game with this crew, and I only feel like I have a 60% grasp of what goes on in these things!

Speaking of, I swear guys, this time I will NOT yell "I'm town! I'm town! Don't kill muuuuuuh!!!!", whether I am or not.  That doesn't help anyone, whether it's true or a lie.

Events Team · Posted

I was kind of second-guessing myself, wondering if I should participate since I am still intimidated by how complex this game can get despite spectating the last game... but ah hell, only one way to learn I suppose. I don't know a damn thing about wrestling, but I might as well throw my hat in the ring I suppose. I'm in. 🙂

Wrestler’s Name: Gustav "Nasty" Thott
Wrestling Style: Defensive/Passive
Gimmick/Persona: Despite his rather aggressive sounding name, Gustav is actually quite polite and respectful to all of his opponents. He respects their abilities, and he always makes sure to shake their hand and have a quick chat with them after the match is over. Nobody knows why he has such a, dare I say, nasty name for such a respectful individual.
Finishing Move: Killer Kindness
Theme Music: Queen - Made In Heaven

Also, I actually have a few questions about the whole Fire/Ice thing with the werewolves. Can they communicate at all? Are they all part of one faction of wolves, or are they different factions entirely? If the Ice Wolves win, do ALL wolves win, or do the Fire Wolves lose in that scenario? I'm just a bit confused about the relationship between them and how that whole thing works, forgive my ignorance.

Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, CasualCart said:

I'm kinda interested, but I still don't understand how this game works. Maybe I'll just watch how this plays out, then join in next time when I've got a better grasp on things haha.

-CasualCart

I have never played either!  Just join, I'm sure they will be very helpful here!  I've seen enough played to be dangerous so here is hoping 🤞.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

Join the Werewolf Club and check out Kokiri's round he hosted a couple months back it was a good one, that should give you a nice idea. 

Quick and dirty explanation

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Also, I actually have a few questions about the whole Fire/Ice thing with the werewolves. Can they communicate at all? Are they all part of one faction of wolves, or are they different factions entirely? If the Ice Wolves win, do ALL wolves win, or do the Fire Wolves lose in that scenario? I'm just a bit confused about the relationship between them and how that whole thing works, forgive my ignorance.

3 way battle: BabyFaces/Town vs Heels/Fire Wolves vs Tweeners/Ice Wolves.

There is a public game thread
-All 3 talk in the game thread
There are two private threads 
-Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves each have private threads to talk to their own teammates.

Winning
-Town need to eliminate both sets of Wolves
-Fire Wolves need to eliminate Ice Wolves and Town
-Ice Wolves need to eliminate Fire Wolves and Town

Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves are different factions, they cannot win together.

You follow?

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
36 minutes ago, fox said:

3 way battle: BabyFaces/Town vs Heels/Fire Wolves vs Tweeners/Ice Wolves.

There is a public game thread
-All 3 talk in the game thread
There are two private threads 
-Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves each have private threads to talk to their own teammates.

Winning
-Town need to eliminate both sets of Wolves
-Fire Wolves need to eliminate Ice Wolves and Town
-Ice Wolves need to eliminate Fire Wolves and Town

Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves are different factions, they cannot win together.

You follow?

OK, that makes sense, thank you for the clarification. I was just unclear on whether or not they were different sides of the same coin or different factions entirely. So it's wolf vs wolf... interesting.