IGNORED

Werewolf 2: sign-up (closed, PM me to be a backup)

fox

Hello, I am Fox, and welcome to the first Werewolf game of the new decade.  As your host, I am here to organize, run the game, and make sure everyone has a good time. 

The game is a challenging and rewarding battle of deduction and confidence as you team both with and against your fellow forum members.  It will be played in the separate Club section, right here on the site.  If you are interested, please sign up in this thread.

This is a thought provoking and fantastic game.  The game should be fun, immersive, and fascinating.  Everyone should contribute to the sense of an exciting murder mystery.  I want every cycle to end with a sense of energy and anticipation, with everyone looking forward to what happens next.  I love playing Werewolf, my goal is to make it a wonderful experience.

The Story:
It is a Battle Royale here at the Werewolf Wrestling Federation.  That means no pins, no submissions, over the top rope only.  All those bodies in the ring at once is going to be a real slobber-knocker!

While the fan favorite Babyfaces (Town) hope to win the match, secretly two other factions have formed the heat magnet Heels (Fire Wolves) and the cool bad guys the Tweeners (Ice Wolves.)  The wolves aren’t above using some dirty tactics to win.  Who will survive?

Instead of me giving you a character, you get to decide who your wrestler is.  They can be based on a real life pro wrestler or fictional one (aren’t they all? XD )

Wrestler’s Name:
Wrestling Style:
Gimmick/Persona:
Finishing Move:
Theme Music:

If you want, I can make a Wrestler for you.  Your created wrestler has no barring on your faction or role.  This will be used to create a fun story and (optional) roleplaying options.  No knowledge of Pro Wrestling is required to play this round.

Edited by fox

Mechanics:
-Daystart
-The nightkill of the Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves will fail if both groups of Wolves target the same person
-The Wolves are not night kill immune
-Fire Wolves and Ice Wolves have different kill flavor.  The Host will make it clear which Wolf team was responsible for each kill.

Setup:
[Common Role Names - Wrestling Flavored Name]

3 Fire Wolves (Poisoner, Ninja, Janitor) – Snake, Schoolboy, Cleaner
3 Ice Wolves (Poisoner, Ninja, Janitor)
1 Town Doctor – Enforcer
1 Town Follower – Referee
1 Town Vengeful - Screwjob
1 Town Roleblocker - Manager
1 Town Neighborizer – Stable-maker
8 Vanilla Townies - Workers
1 Survivor - King of the Ring

Role PM's:
Fire Werewolf Snake

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Fire Werewolf Snake, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partners here [link].
  • Nightkill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional nightkill.
  • Once per game you may poison a target instead of nightkilling him.  He will not die during until the end of the following day cycle.   This kill cannot be blocked, protected against, hid from, or fail.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say SNAKE: Player Name.

Win condition:

• You win when all other killers are dead and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Fire Werewolf Schoolboy

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Fire Werewolf Schoolboy, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partners here [link].
  • Nightkill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional nightkill.
  • Once per game you may perform a quick nightkill.  If followed, it will appear that you made no action.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say SCHOOLBOY: Player Name.

Win condition:

• You win when all other killers are dead and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Fire Werewolf Cleaner

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Fire Werewolf Cleaner, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Once per game you may perform a clean kill.  The role/alignment of your night-kill targets is learned by you and not shared with the town.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say CLEAN: Player Name.

Win condition:

Ice Werewolf Snake

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are an Ice Werewolf Snake, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Once per game you may poison a target instead of nightkilling him.  He will not die during until the end of the following day cycle.   This kill cannot be blocked, protected against, hid from, or fail.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say SNAKE: Player Name.

Win condition:

Ice Werewolf Schoolboy

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are an Ice Werewolf Schoolboy, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partner here [link].
  • Once per game you may perform a quick nightkill.  If followed, it will appear that you made no action.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say SCHOOLBOY: Player Name.

Win condition:

Ice Werewolf Cleaner

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are an Ice Werewolf Cleaner, along with your partners, [Player Name].

Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partner here [link].
  • Once per game you may perform a clean kill.  The role/alignment of your night-kill targets is learned by you and not shared with the town.  You must be the wolf to carry out the nightkill and say CLEAN: Player Name.

Win condition:

Town Enforcer

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Enforcer.

Abilities:

• Protection: Each night phase, you may protect a player from being nightkilled. During the night cycle PM the host PROTECT: Player Name.
  • You cannot protect the same player twice in a row.  You cannot protect yourself.  You cannot protect against snake attacks.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Town Screwjob

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Screwjob.

Abilities:

• Screwjob: When you are lynched or poisoned, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.  PM the host SCREW: Player Name

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Town Referee

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Referee.

Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may investigate one player by PM'ing the host FOLLOW: Player Name. You will receive results of what the player did.  Or you will receive a message saying you “did not see anything.”

Win condition:

Town Manager

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Manager.

Abilities:

• Each night you may choose to roleblocker a player, which will prevent them from using an action by PM’ing the host BLOCK: Player Name. The only exception to this is if you target the Snake and they use their power - they will bypass your block.

Win condition:

Town Stable-Maker

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Stable-Maker.

Abilities:

• At night you may choose to add a player to your private chat thread.  DO NOT PM THEM!  PM the host RECRUIT: Player name.  You may use this power 3 times. 

Win condition:

Town Workers

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Worker.

Abilities:

• Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

King of the Ring

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are the King of the Ring.

Abilities:

• Take a Powder.  Once during the game you may hide and avoid a nightkill for that night only.  PM the host POWDER during the night you wish to use this.  Does not avoid Snake attacks.

Win condition:

• You are a survivor whose goal is to live until any other faction achieves their Win Condition, be it Town or Wolf.  If you die, you lose.
Edited by fox

Players:
1. doner24
2. Gloves
3. RH
4. Kokirichild
5. 0xDEAFC0DE
6. SpoonMan Abrams X
7. Jeevan
8. OptOut
9. Reed Rothchild
10. BortLiscencePlate
11. ZeldaFreak
12. NESfanatic
13. MasterBigCat

14. Andrew224
15. behemos

Backups:
Ted Playa

Edited by fox

51 minutes ago, RH said:

So, is the King of the Ring potentially immune to the sneks, or did I read that wrong? You might want to make that explicit... or not?

Either way, I’ll try to make up a character later.

Powder not avoid Snake attacks.  Added to role description.  Good question.

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

Also, I have no idea about wrestling, is it important for the game?

Nope

On 1/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, fox said:

No knowledge of Pro Wrestling is required to play this round.

Also

All you suckas better watch out tho, I never played Werewolf before and I'm dangerous! 👹

Fresh Meat Looking forward to possibly showing you the ropes 🙃

Right, ok then!

So I will think about my wrestler... Um okay

Wrestler’s Name: The Nagger
Wrestling Style: Passive-aggressive
Gimmick/Persona: Won't let you forget anything you've ever done wrong / nothing you do can possibly be right
Finishing Move: Like, constant, incessant bitching, will not shut the fuck up.
Theme Music: "That don't impress me much" by Shania Twain

Events Helper · Posted

Wrestler Name:  The "Man"

Wrestling Style:  Hardcore

Gimmick/Persona:  Large and in charge.  Always tellin' you how to do it.  Never wrong!  Carries a whip to keep you in line!

Finishing Move:  "The Lashing"  aka whipped!

Theme Music:  "Work Bitch" by Brittney

Wrestler Name:  Ricky Love

Wrestling Style:  Strong and determined to win... but you will feel so good about yourself for losing to Ricky Love!

Gimmick/Persona: Happy, cheerful and likes to give lots of hugs! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Finishing Move: The Sleepy Spoon

Theme Music:  Afternoon Delight