IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Quick local pickup, I’m in the Nomad club now as well! $250 for all. Ordered a new LCD screen for it. Only the glass is cracked but I’m changing the screen and probably the caps too

image.jpg

Nice dude, everybody is picking one up!

stay away from me with those cart only genny games though, you peasant! 🫢🤣🤣

I also recommend the laser bear battery pack:

image.jpg.6c792a7921fe515b3253cbfc1fa12712.jpg

runs on two 3500mah 18650 batteries:

image.jpg.ee591dfef306b6e5f75e42d87c2bdea5.jpg

It makes true hand held play last about 8 hrs. Dont charge through the nomad OEM ac adapter though, it draws too much. Got way hotter than I am comfortable with. You will need a universal lipo charger. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

10 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Nice dude, everybody is picking one up!

stay away from me with those cart only genny games though, you peasant! 🫢🤣🤣

I also recommend the laser bear battery pack:

image.jpg.6c792a7921fe515b3253cbfc1fa12712.jpg

runs on two 3500mah 18650 batteries:

image.jpg.ee591dfef306b6e5f75e42d87c2bdea5.jpg

It makes true hand held play last about 8 hrs. Dont charge through the nomad OEM ac adapter though, it draws too much. Got way hotter than I am comfortable with. You will need a universal lipo charger. 

I did look at that yesterday. The lazer bear pack, if I end up using it a lot I probably will grab it. Nice opening it up and finding the caps to be on great condition, saves about 2 hours there. Ordered up a new LCD screen and it’ll be all nice. 

6 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Quick local pickup, I’m in the Nomad club now as well! $250 for all. Ordered a new LCD screen for it. Only the glass is cracked but I’m changing the screen and probably the caps too

image.jpg

Very nice, games hit and miss but there's TJ&E and Tiny Toons so that's something, power supply too.  Personally I'd go with a moderate upgrade, glass lens and remove that LCD for a composite one as they only cost like $30 give or take if you can wire it in yourself and it's a huge help.  There is an $80 choice but it's like mobile phone level stuff and needs more work.

On 12/6/2022 at 9:02 PM, 360collector said:

I forgot there were 3 agarest games n ps3 so never picked this one up. We didnt get those n64 games here but I remember playing Spiderman on ps1 and loving it. I have accepted that gameboy games have become stupid expensive cib so im going too pick up SCN games if I see nice carts. And that 4B-008 🙂

IMG_1004-min.JPG.1a53d5b59c7035c9bcd4a19644b7637a.JPG

YAASSS!!! Rally Challenge 2000 is probably the best Rally game on N64, super under the radar, I love that game! 😄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I've struck out a few times trying to buy this sign. What did it set you back? What's it going for these days? Nice pick up!

Paid way more for it than I wanted to. I offered 1500 for it which I though was a strong offer, ended up paying about 2K. Signs are getting pretty ridiculous these days man, I have 2 more display/sign deals on the table at the moment, and after that I don't know how I'll be able to continue collecting them lol.

31 minutes ago, Quaze said:

Paid way more for it than I wanted to. I offered 1500 for it which I though was a strong offer, ended up paying about 2K. Signs are getting pretty ridiculous these days man, I have 2 more display/sign deals on the table at the moment, and after that I don't know how I'll be able to continue collecting them lol.

Paid that and got 2 more in the works!? Niiiiice! Lol

53 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Paid that and got 2 more in the works!? Niiiiice! Lol

Yeah, trust me I wasn't thrilled to pay that lol. I've got a World of Nintendo fiberoptic I'm picking up on Jan 3, and a Mario statue in the works. Paying both an arm and a leg for both of 'em lol. I'll post 'em when I get 'em, but I don't know what the next pickup will be after that!

• Wow! 1

2 hours ago, Quaze said:

Yeah, trust me I wasn't thrilled to pay that lol. I've got a World of Nintendo fiberoptic I'm picking up on Jan 3, and a Mario statue in the works. Paying both an arm and a leg for both of 'em lol. I'll post 'em when I get 'em, but I don't know what the next pickup will be after that!

I'll never be able to get into the sign market ($$), but they always look so damn beautiful on display. I'm very envious. Looking forward to pics of the World of Nintendo fiberoptic.

1 hour ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

I'll never be able to get into the sign market ($$), but they always look so damn beautiful on display. I'm very envious. Looking forward to pics of the World of Nintendo fiberoptic.

I’m in the same boat, always wanted one but never could get that type of money for one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quaze said:

Key And Peele Yes GIF

On 12/18/2022 at 5:05 PM, a3quit4s said:

image.jpg

Nice!!!!   I'm not skilled or confident enough to work on mine.  It works at the moment, so I think I'll leave it alone.  Keep us updated on your work and stellar find with the Nomad!

• Like 1