IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

@KokiriChild @ZeldaFreak @Gloves @PuppyWaffles @G-type @OptOut @Avgn Gamer @DefaultGen @fcgamer @Brickman @Hammerfestus @Rhapsody98 @BlackVega @FireHazard51 @WalterWhiteJr. @Link @Reed Rothchild @ZeldaFan042 @RH @Makar @JamesRobot @Splain @Wasg13

I will be finalizing the game this weekend and we can start a week or so early depending on when it gets finalized and i am off as i wanna be off for the first day as it could be hectic 😉@Wasg13 I would say by Saturday if u just wanna be a backup or if you wanna play, if you know.  That way we can get it rollin'

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@KokiriChild @ZeldaFreak @Gloves @PuppyWaffles @G-type @OptOut @Avgn Gamer @DefaultGen @fcgamer @Brickman @Hammerfestus @Rhapsody98 @BlackVega @FireHazard51 @WalterWhiteJr. @Link @Reed Rothchild @ZeldaFan042 @RH @Makar @JamesRobot @Splain @Wasg13

I will be finalizing the game this weekend and we can start a week or so early depending on when it gets finalized and i am off as i wanna be off for the first day as it could be hectic 😉@Wasg13 I would say by Saturday if u just wanna be a backup or if you wanna play, if you know.  That way we can get it rollin'

Oh shit tits, here we go

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Events Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Does anyone care to explain the premise of the game? This will be my first time playing a social game like this so I need to start somewhere

This is usually what I point to for newer players, that covers the basics and should give you the general gist of how the game works. If you have any further questions though feel free to ask any of us 🙂

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, BlackVega said:

Does anyone care to explain the premise of the game? This will be my first time playing a social game like this so I need to start somewhere

You only need to remember one thing...

Spoiler

472398637_zQ1Uw0H-Imgur.gif.d38498f293fae84608796800768977f8.gif

Only way to win the game is to cill off your enemies hence, always be cilling.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, BlackVega said:

always feel free to ask me or anyone else once the game starts.  if u have a question relating to your player card then feel free to pm me in the thread I will start for you when I send out the roles.  

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, JVOSS said:

damnn i guess i mess out on this one.  why am i not getting the notices?

Oh dang, I was wondering why you hadn't responded! I figured you might've just gotten burnt out after last game, happy to see that wasn't the case. Yeah, should still be time for you to join in on this one if you want to, we still haven't started yet 🙂

I might regret this but put me in. Who am i kidding im going to regret it but like in a good way like you went out on a bender and wake up the next afternoon like what did i do and get videos sent to you like omg i did that i regret it then like 3 hours later when the hangover finishes you're like i regret nothing

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Hey @OptOut, 'member when you blew a kill on me on day one for no reason?

Yeah, the check just got cashed by @Jeevan I'm returning the long overdue favor real soon.  And yes, I'm putting it on the official record here. Totally worth it. Thanks again @Jeevan

sam-jackson.gif

• Haha 3
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Reed Rothchild said:

Hey @OptOut, 'member when you blew a kill on me on day one for no reason?

Yeah, the check just got cashed by @Jeevan I'm returning the long overdue favor real soon.  And yes, I'm putting it on the official record here.  Thanks again @Jeevan

Yawn.

Get back to me when I'm fuggin dead, IF you got it in ya! 😛

• Haha 2