Wasg13   as   AVGN Gamer

JVOSS   as   Hammerfestus

Edited by JVOSS
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

this one is for the ages though..

just how will @Reed Rothchild be as @Reed Rothchild

so yes this will happen.  @Jeevandid you account for this?  it seams like someone will be playing with themselves.  so that is sure to be the indy or is that a "damn someone one did not count right"  i'm blaming that count on the admin people. wink wink @Glovesjust cause we know the Brit can't count wrong wink wink @Jeevan

• Haha 4

Social Team · Posted
12 hours ago, RH said:

@Jeevan @JVOSS I assume the game setup is mostly locked down, but JVOSS, if you want to change your avatar (since it's pony-themed from our last game) please let Jeeves know ASAP.

He mentioned he'd use our current avatars for player cards and those cards might be set in stone.  However, since you weren't on the original list, I'm sure he'll give you grace and let you update your avatar for your player card for others (unless you don't care.)

I mean, I like a character like "Discord". (Never did watch even an episode of the show...)  I find it funny and amusing, but if you do want to change, now is the time.

Shit, time to go back to Axel.  Can't find the cute one with ice cream that was hand drawn.  We'll go with the too hot for VGS one.

Events Team · Posted
18 hours ago, JVOSS said:

so how is our daily report going to be?  it @ZeldaFreakdoing a hole book each night?  will @ZeldaFreakyou need to start your day one book now as it will be crazy to see how many post will be in the first 12 hours.  i know my goal is 1200!!!!!! and that is just day one.  know that I'll post the traditional list of who is who later.  and @Jeevanif i get 60% right  I'll win by default.  aggree!!!!!!!

Nah, to be honest I'm probably going to be pretty quiet the first few days actually because there's gonna be so damn much to take in. As always, I'm usually a bit quieter the first few days, then start properly nailing wolves around, like, day... 3-4ish and beyond. It always takes me awhile to wind up since I don't want to throw out nonsense theories about who might be scum, I need time to make sure any hunches I have make sense over time.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Nah, to be honest I'm probably going to be pretty quiet the first few days actually because there's gonna be so damn much to take in. As always, I'm usually a bit quieter the first few days, then start properly nailing wolves around, like, day... 3-4ish and beyond. It always takes me awhile to wind up since I don't want to throw out nonsense theories about who might be scum, I need time to make sure any hunches I have make sense over time.

BAN: @ZeldaFreak

He’s been too quite!

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, RH said:

BAN: @ZeldaFreak

He’s been too quite!

Hey, quiet =/= dead silent 😉 If I'm quiet, I'm either scheming, not awake, trying to catch up, and/or trying to make sense of who's who, who's scum and who's not. Up to you to decide which one of those options it is in any given situation, haha.

3 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I can already hear it now..... "no-elim, we don't have any info to work with to cill someone"  

Hide contents

angry-furious.gif

My bood is boiling just thinking about it.

You know, with 18 million players, I intended to lay low and not do anything day one but if you WANT me to annoy you, I can rehash the same arguments we noelim day-oners have made for the 1,001 st time.

Edited by RH

Events Helper · Posted

All roles have been assigned, now to put flavor text and double check i don't put the same thing on 2 role cards......jk......I will send out the pm's.  Probably tomorrow so you all can still sweat and fret over what you are gonna draw 😈.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1