IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, JVOSS said:

so what is this theme?

uh.......

wanna be optout or fcgamer?  Well you might be, or maybe i should give you gloves........zeldafreak, defaultgen?  Who knows what role card you will draw, only the random number gods know!

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

Are we still starting on the 13th or are you bringing it forward?

As soon as i line out everything i have left I will ping everyone and let everyone know the official start date/time, most likely will be bumped up to 3/7.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

As soon as i line out everything i have left I will ping everyone and let everyone know the official start date/time, most likely will be bumped up to 3/7.

I still like the Ides of March, or may be National No Selfies Day  i know the brit ( @Jeevan)  will have a hard time with this..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

So, with 23 whole players now (plus 1 backup) if I'm not mistaken... I think this is now a new record for the most amount of participants in any one given game of WW on VGS! Oh man, I am even more excited for this than I already was now, hahaha. I don't envy your position trying to balance that many roles out @Jeevan, I wish you luck. Can always get a second opinion from Fox if you'd like a bit of help.

Also, since there's only one backup now with Wasg fully joining in, I think it might be a good idea to perhaps refrain from revealing much of anything in the dead thread, at least for a good while in to the game, since with only one backup and so many participants, you may end up having to replace a player who needs to back out with a previously dead player if multiple people end up needing to back out, and obviously you don't want them knowing anything the living players don't know. I know that's happened a couple times in the past when there weren't any back-ups on standby. Either way though, just make sure to have a plan for what to do in case more than one person needs to back out, obviously just straight up modkilling them is an absolute last resort.

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

So, with 23 whole players now (plus 1 backup) if I'm not mistaken... I think this is now a new record for the most amount of participants in any one given game of WW on VGS! Oh man, I am even more excited for this than I already was now, hahaha. I don't envy your position trying to balance that many roles out @Jeevan, I wish you luck. Can always get a second opinion from Fox if you'd like a bit of help.

Also, since there's only one backup now with Wasg fully joining in, I think it might be a good idea to perhaps refrain from revealing much of anything in the dead thread, at least for a good while in to the game, since with only one backup and so many participants, you may end up having to replace a player who needs to back out with a previously dead player if multiple people end up needing to back out, and obviously you don't want them knowing anything the living players don't know. I know that's happened a couple times in the past when there weren't any back-ups on standby. Either way though, just make sure to have a plan for what to do in case more than one person needs to back out, obviously just straight up modkilling them is an absolute last resort.

I always tell people not to reveal info., but people have loose lips 😆.  No one ever seems to read the blurb I put about please don't reveal your partners wolves, or please don't say who did this to you etc.

• Like 1

@Jeevan @JVOSS I assume the game setup is mostly locked down, but JVOSS, if you want to change your avatar (since it's pony-themed from our last game) please let Jeeves know ASAP.

He mentioned he'd use our current avatars for player cards and those cards might be set in stone.  However, since you weren't on the original list, I'm sure he'll give you grace and let you update your avatar for your player card for others (unless you don't care.)

I mean, I like a character like "Discord". (Never did watch even an episode of the show...)  I find it funny and amusing, but if you do want to change, now is the time.

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, RH said:

@Jeevan @JVOSS I assume the game setup is mostly locked down, but JVOSS, if you want to change your avatar (since it's pony-themed from our last game) please let Jeeves know ASAP.

He mentioned he'd use our current avatars for player cards and those cards might be set in stone.  However, since you weren't on the original list, I'm sure he'll give you grace and let you update your avatar for your player card for others (unless you don't care.)

I mean, I like a character like "Discord". (Never did watch even an episode of the show...)  I find it funny and amusing, but if you do want to change, now is the time.

The game will be fully setup this weekend, so he does have some time to do what he needs to do to find the perfect avatar.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 10:35 PM, Jeevan said:

@KokiriChild @ZeldaFreak @Gloves @PuppyWaffles @G-type @OptOut @Avgn Gamer @DefaultGen @fcgamer @Brickman @Hammerfestus @Rhapsody98 @BlackVega @FireHazard51 @WalterWhiteJr. @Link @Reed Rothchild @ZeldaFan042 @RH @Makar @JamesRobot @Splain @Wasg13

I will be finalizing the game this weekend and we can start a week or so early depending on when it gets finalized and i am off as i wanna be off for the first day as it could be hectic 😉@Wasg13 I would say by Saturday if u just wanna be a backup or if you wanna play, if you know.  That way we can get it rollin'

On 3/2/2023 at 4:31 AM, Jeevan said:

next one is in like a week if u want to join lol.

11 hours ago, Jeevan said:

5 minutes ago, Wasg13 said:

I'm to lazy to read as I'm trying to get work done right now, when is game officially starting?

Looks like we don't have an exact date/time.

@Jeevan IMHO, you could drop a mass set of DMs with our roles and just start it whenever!  But @Wasg13 the last semi-official statement appears to be next Tuesday, but Jeeves hasn't actually nailed down anything specific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, RH said:

Looks like we don't have an exact date/time.

@Jeevan IMHO, you could drop a mass set of DMs with our roles and just start it whenever!  But @Wasg13 the last semi-official statement appears to be next Tuesday, but Jeeves hasn't actually nailed down anything specific.

I will send out a ping on Sunday so make sure to check the site and know when it will start.  I am working on finalizing character cards etc. this weekend and making sure I am comfortable with it.  When I ping you, I will most likely send out the role cards same day and open the thread so everyone can chime in that they received their roles.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RH said:

SO A I MEAN AH why am i shouting.  ok then maybe but what is this?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

So, with 23 whole players now@Jeevan

so how is our daily report going to be?  it @ZeldaFreakdoing a hole book each night?  will @ZeldaFreakyou need to start your day one book now as it will be crazy to see how many post will be in the first 12 hours.  i know my goal is 1200!!!!!! and that is just day one.  know that I'll post the traditional list of who is who later.  and @Jeevanif i get 60% right  I'll win by default.  aggree!!!!!!!

• Haha 2