IGNORED

Werewolf 13: Terminator Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

6 hours ago, JVOSS said:

@Jeevan, @OptOut, @GlovesAND @JVOSS O MY.  what will the posting count be on this one??  with 3500 on the last game i think we can do better!!!!!!!  just think of these 4 are the terminators!!!!!!!!!! 

I need a scared emoji.  Why is there not a scared emoji.

To clarify, I’m not scared of the wolf team. Merely the dissertation we’d be expected to read.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

To clarify, I’m not scared of the wolf team. Merely the dissertation we’d be expected to read.

😱😱😱

Is what comes up on my phone for scared 

Except I think you meant as a reaction on vgs, my bad haha. Going back to my coffee and we can try today again 🙃🙃

Edited by SailorScoutMandy
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

😱 <— Is about as close as you may get.

Hmmm, new blood… @docile tapeworm You’re a regular in these parts.  You should give this game a try.  There are shmups at the end. I promise. *Fingers crossed behind my back*

@Tabonga you chat on VGS a bunch.  I’m surprised you’ve never given WW a try.

Let’s see random names of people that I know come hear… @CodysGameRoom @Tanooki @JamesRobot. You guys should give Werewolf a try, if you haven’t. Or if you have, I feel it’s been a loooong time since I’ve seen you play.

Ok, that’s 5 semi-random, site frequenters who’ve been called out to join and try out this mysterious game called Werewolf. I doubt they will all join, but maybe that will bring in a new player or two from the old guard. Ah heck, why not.

@Dain Callin’ you up from the grave for old time sake! OooooOOOOOooooOoooo! Haha, oh we’ll, a guy can wish.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
28 minutes ago, RH said:

Hmmm, new blood… @docile tapeworm You’re a regular in these parts.  You should give this game a try.  There are shmups at the end. I promise. *Fingers crossed behind my back*

Let’s see random names of people that I know come hear… @CodysGameRoom @Tanooki @JamesRobot. You guys should give Werewolf a try, if you haven’t. Or if you have, I feel it’s been a loooong time since I’ve seen you play.

Ok, that’s 5 semi-random, site frequenters who’ve been called out to join and try out this mysterious game called Werewolf. I doubt they will all join, but maybe that will bring in a new player or two from the old guard. Ah heck, why not.

@Dain Callin’ you up from the grave for old time sake! OooooOOOOOooooOoooo! Haha, oh we’ll, a guy can wish.

@JamesRobot has played before

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RH said:

Lol@the dain tag.

James played recently in the among us game, he was getting high with the robot and then self voted lol. Comes back @JamesRobot!

Hopefully some of the others you tag give it a shot 🙂

Where’s my buddy @DefaultGen. Still riding high after his last game? 

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@JamesRobot has played before

40 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Lol@the dain tag.

James played recently in the among us game, he was getting high with the robot and then self voted lol. Comes back @JamesRobot!

Yeah, I posted that and then realized he had been active.  I was a sub for Among Us and didn't last a more than a day, I was pretty much AWOL that game.

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Everybody always tells me to play but I’m scared of new things and blame not having enough time.

let me give you the typical bullshit spiel

you only have to dedicate about an hour to the game everyday.......

^^^^this is complete bullshit, but you should at least try it, you can call us all assholes etc. with no strings attached, its really fun 😆

Anyway, try it? 

Spoiler

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

The least that can happen is you die, and if u die in the game you die in real life, no big deal 😉  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Everybody always tells me to play but I’m scared of new things and blame not having enough time.

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

^^^^this is complete bullshit, but you should at least try it, you can call us all assholes etc. with no strings attached, its really fun 😆

Anyway, try it? 

I mean, as a newb, you do just about anything.  Your two main rules are:

1. Try
  2. Don't tell us Day 1 if you're a wolf... or any day for that matter.

And if you really feel like you can't commit the time to it after a couple of in-game days (which would be about a week), just ask for a sub.  That's why we try to bank a few. It's up to you Skinny, and I get "not having time"... but I still end up signing up anyway. I have no regerts.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Gloves said:

I walk into the bar, green lights blazing across the faces of the nobodies as they gawk in my direction. The bikers, waitresses, barman, all the same stares as I walk with confidence into the alcohol soaked room. I ignore these things - I have business to handle. 

A red light. Out of the corner of my vision I identify my target; Sarah Connor is aware of me and is attempting to exit through the back of the building. An enamored human female approaches and - time stops for me. That red light. 

The red light is all that matters. Sarah Connor is all that matters. 

Sarah Connor must be killed. 

I withdraw the sawn off shotgun from the makeshift holster at my side and I eliminate the obstacle in my way; the woman puffs into a red mist and falls into a table, clearing the way. 

I make my way to the exit at the back of the bar. I've identified the target and she won't be getting away. Not this time. 

@ZeldaFreak sure count me in. 

Wait, you've actually seen the movie? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted

That leaves 4 slots left to be filled! Even by the time we get all the slots filled though, I'll still probably wait a couple days before starting the game just to see if we can get a few back-ups as well, otherwise I'd have to modkill anyone who needed to bow out which would suck.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, JamesRobot said:

Yeah, I leave whenever I'm not playing.  Otherwise the werewolf thread dominates the recent activity feed.

you can prolly ignore a thread, although i guess your was is fine since you know to join back up lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Anyway, try it? 

Reveal hidden contents

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

The least that can happen is you die, and if u die in the game you die in real life, no big deal 😉  

I appreciate the offer but I don’t think I have the time or room in my head for it right now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

I appreciate the offer but I don’t think I have the time or room in my head for it right now.

Well, I won't pressure you further but I'd highly encourage you try it one day.  Maybe during the off season for the NES Tournaments.

Next time, man... next time.

inspector gadget GIF

• Like 3