IGNORED

Werewolf 13: Terminator Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

Events Team · Posted

Heya guys, I'm back. Sorry I was away for a little while, spent some of the night before last and all of yesterday (in to today) upgrading my PC (was a much more nightmarish process than I initially thought it'd be) but that's finally over with, still getting things set up in terms of reinstalling stuff and moving a bunch of files over from the old PC, but it's in a usable state currently, so I'm finally around to update the thread. All sign-up slots have been filled, which only leaves back-up slots remaining!

10 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

I'm in ya dirtbags!

You were too late to sign up as a player, but I'll sign you up as back-up #1.

I'm hoping we can secure at least one more back-up player, and then I'll be comfortable starting the game. Still planning on having the start-up date be May 30th, but I'll probably create the game thread and hand out roles a day or so earlier than that, so sometime on the 29th. Hope y'all are ready!

Events Team · Posted

OK, looks like we've got two people who want to be back-ups, so here's what I'll do.

@zi I'll go ahead and sign you up as the second back-up (Which is great, at least two back-ups so I'll feel comfortable once the game starts)

@Jeevan, since you said you'd still be willing to participate, whereas @Gloves explicitly stated he would like to be a back-up instead, @PuppyWaffles Would you like to participate instead of being a back-up, would you be alright with that? If so, I'll swap your and Gloves' spots, so Gloves will be back-up #1, and Puppy will be a participating player.

If everyone's alright with that, I'll go ahead and move forward with that.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

OK, looks like we've got two people who want to be back-ups, so here's what I'll do.

@zi I'll go ahead and sign you up as the second back-up (Which is great, at least two back-ups so I'll feel comfortable once the game starts)

@Jeevan, since you said you'd still be willing to participate, whereas @Gloves explicitly stated he would like to be a back-up instead, @PuppyWaffles Would you like to participate instead of being a back-up, would you be alright with that? If so, I'll swap your and Gloves' spots, so Gloves will be back-up #1, and Puppy will be a participating player.

If everyone's alright with that, I'll go ahead and move forward with that.

fine by me

• Like 1