IGNORED

Limited Run Games

12 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

30 games?  Guess I'll hope for... Cyber Shadow and that Seas and Stars game, Castlevania Advance, KotOR 2, and whatever else.

Cyber Shadow.... oh man, why did you put that in my head? now I'm gonna be disappointed if/when it doesn't get announced!

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Sumez said:

I can do without Cyber Shadow, that game got old fast. Give me Steel Assault and GnG Ressurection!

I was hoping Cyber Shadow would be my Ninja Gaiden lV. 😞

I am on board for GnG Resurrection and Cup Head - they've got to get physicals at some point. A zero ranger or crimson clover would also be dope af.

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Californication said:

I was hoping Cyber Shadow would be my Ninja Gaiden lV. 😞

I am on board for GnG Resurrection and Cup Head - they've got to get physicals at some point. A zero ranger or crimson clover would also be dope af.

Someone already did CC

• Wow! 1

I’m gonna be honest with you, I had forgotten about Dispatch. I had canceled my preorders a year+ ago, right before they came back and announced that they were closer to shipping these games, only to never be heard from again. And honestly it’s all super disappointing because I really liked the release they had planned for Japanese Rail Sim and now it looks like it will never materialize. Sad!

29 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

I’m gonna be honest with you, I had forgotten about Dispatch. I had canceled my preorders a year+ ago, right before they came back and announced that they were closer to shipping these games, only to never be heard from again. And honestly it’s all super disappointing because I really liked the release they had planned for Japanese Rail Sim and now it looks like it will never materialize. Sad!

I believe English is in the cart 

https://www.play-asia.com/japanese-rail-sim-journey-to-kyoto/13/70d1bf

5 minutes ago, Mr. CIB said:

It's download only to get english meaning you need a second Japanese eshop account, same problem happened with the foolish choice on Fatal Frame (which is why I canceled that purchase preorder.)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mr. CIB said:

Yes I have this version. I went and ordered it after cancelling my preorder with Dispatch. It's fine, and it's probably one of my favorite items in my collection, but the Dispatch version for North America was going to have keychains, and now I will probably never have those. 

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Screenshot_20220606-154907.png

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

I have been checking weekly (literally weekly) for 2 or 3 years since this came out to check if there's any plan to release this physically. This is the game I have been looking forward to most, I refused to buy it digitally so I haven't played it yet but Doom on Switch was one of the best games I've played in the last 5 years. Thank you for posting this, this is absolutely amazing!

• Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

I have been checking weekly (literally weekly) for 2 or 3 years since this came out to check if there's any plan to release this physically. This is the game I have been looking forward to most, I refused to buy it digitally so I haven't played it yet but Doom on Switch was one of the best games I've played in the last 5 years. Thank you for posting this, this is absolutely amazing!

I'd figure an FPS like Doom to be nigh-on unplayable on the Switch, but you found it to be that good? 

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

I'd figure an FPS like Doom to be nigh-on unplayable on the Switch, but you found it to be that good? 

I have 2 things to say about it.

1. I prefer emotional games over realistic so the graphics don't really matter to me if the game creates situations that invoke emotional responses from me. That's why I like Silent Hill and Unravel Two so much.
  2. Even having said that, the game runs great and the graphics are still amazing. I had zero issues with it spawning in rooms full of demons and running while spinning and strafing simultaneously. It ran great.
  • Thanks 1