IGNORED

Limited Run Games

Anyone going to the store this weekend? I'm gonna be a fish out of water because I don't track LRG prices so I could see some super rare thing and totally pass over it. I guess I'm gonna try to get there at 6am because their last two events I rolled in like a half hour before the start time and was stuck in line literally all day.

I would if it wasn't a half day car ride away.  I'd like to see if they had a game or two I missed out on, because it kind of sucks having circle of the moon 2, but not 1 because they removed it from my bag after clicking on pay with the credit card the last time it went up for sale in January.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:59 PM, Californication said:

I think until the ebay orders get backed up enough that re-sellers aren't moving them this will continue to happen. 

That being said, I watched the new review of Razion on YouTube and the guy talked to the owners of Ngdev who said not to buy them on ebay, they are going to keep releasing it until no one wants it - if you are willing to wait.

What’s the latest on Razion EX? Are they still printing??

10 minutes ago, phart010 said:

What’s the latest on Razion EX? Are they still printing??

I haven't heard anything new, but I believe they will. I believe shmupjunkie had spoken to them and he seems to some how connect with devs. I purchased a copy of the Limited Edition because they said those won't be reprinted and someone here hooked it up at a more than fair price.

I got word from LRG in mail that they're finalizing shipping addresses to mail out Quake for Switch...so that's something.

Also I was serious, if someone wants them I'm not looking to get rich like lots of LRG stuff seems to go.  I've got Tiny Metal, COTM2, and Strife all sealed, don't have time or interest anymore to play them at all.  I'd be good trading for something or letting them go for what it cost me to buy/shipped to me in the first place to break even.

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I only collect standard releases

Mine says shipped but it still has not arrived.

2 hours ago, Tabonga said:

I will do either - just depends on the extras in the collectors/limited editons vs the price increase.

I only do standards as well. I just can’t justify the extra money on more trinkets I already have too much of 

1 hour ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Mine says shipped but it still has not arrived.

I only do standards as well. I just can’t justify the extra money on more trinkets I already have too much of 

I still am nostalgic about all of those wonderful Infocom games.  (The Ultima games with the cloth maps (and other trinkets - usually coins - were pretty trick too.)  The good old days!

12 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

I still am nostalgic about all of those wonderful Infocom games.  (The Ultima games with the cloth maps (and other trinkets - usually coins - were pretty trick too.)  The good old days!

I wish someone would start releasing physical (DRM-free) copies of these fabulous old games!
I dream that one day, I'll be able to play the remastered Bard's Tale Trilogy 😭

https://www.gog.com/game/the_bards_tale_trilogy

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah GoG dude...sure they have their kind of steam frontend, but part of their base since day one is that they give you full offline download files no matter how many GB it is, same with the potential printed maps, manuals, code wheels, etc for a complete package.

At that rate you can make it physical depending how dedicated you are too.  USB drive or sorts or optical for the files, cases, boxes, print up the manuals, whatever.  It's all fair game.

17 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah GoG dude...sure they have their kind of steam frontend, but part of their base since day one is that they give you full offline download files no matter how many GB it is, same with the potential printed maps, manuals, code wheels, etc for a complete package.

At that rate you can make it physical depending how dedicated you are too.  USB drive or sorts or optical for the files, cases, boxes, print up the manuals, whatever.  It's all fair game.

I do appreciate GOG. I think they're great, although I still prefer an actual official physical release and ideally for console. Maybe one day, who knows 🙂

• Agree 1